Lifestyle Non-Fiction Book of the Year 2019
As seen on ITV’s Living on the Veg
‘The vegan Jamie Olivers’ The Times
Want to cook ridiculously good plant-based food from scratch but have no idea where to start? With over 140 incredibly easy and outrageously tasty all plants meals, BOSH! The Cookbook will be your guide.
Henry Firth and Ian Theasby, creators of the world’s biggest and fastest-growing plant-based platform, BOSH!, are the new faces of the food revolution.
Their online channels have over 2.3 million fans and constantly inspire people to cook ultra-tasty & super simple recipes at home. Always ensuring they stick to fresh, supermarket-friendly ingredients, BOSH! truly is “plant-based food for everyone”.
In BOSH! The Cookbook, Ian and Henry share over 140 of their favourite go-to breakfasts, crowd-pleasing party pieces, hearty dinners, sumptuous desserts & incredible sharing cocktails.
The book is jam-packed with fun, unpretentious and mega satisfying recipes, including Creamy Mac and Greens, Burrito Samosas, the Big Bhaji Burger, the World’s Best Pesto Lasagne, Satay Sweet Potato BOSH! Bowl, Spanish Beach Churros, Gooey PBJ Brownies and Salted Caramel Chocolate Crunch Tart, all easy enough to be rustled up any night of the week. It’s enough to convince the staunchest of carnivores to give plants a whirl.
Whether you’re already sold on the plant-based lifestyle or you simply want to incorporate more meat, dairy and egg-free meals into your week, BOSH! The Cookbook is your plant-based bible.
About the author
Lifelong friends from Sheffield, Henry and Ian are the guys behind BOSH! – the biggest plant-based video channel on Facebook. Totally powered by plants, BOSH! create mouthwatering meat- and dairy-free recipes that are shared across the globe, reaching over 26 million people a month.
- “A really great cookbook with over 140 recipes to use every day.”HAIRY BIKERS
- “I love the BOSH! boys, their energy and their totally original,exciting approach to simple, tasty plant-based food.”ANNA JONES, author of A Modern Way to Eat
- “Ian Theasby and Henry Firth from “BOSH!” create simple and imaginative vegan recipes which are filmed and broadcast to over 1.4m Facebook users. Their videos are short, intoxicating, with no agenda or fuss – just showcasing delicious, comforting food that happens to be meat free.”BBC Radio 4
- “The Ant and Dec of the vegan world”Heat
- “Thanks to [their] inspiring videos of easy-to-whip-up recipes, such as a vegan kebab and a guacamole potato salad, BOSH! has racked up almost 1.4m likes on Facebook.”The Guardian