The stunning YA debut from internationally bestselling author Cecelia Ahern.
Celestine North lives a perfect life. She’s a model daughter and sister, she’s well-liked by her classmates and teachers, and she’s dating the impossibly charming Art Crevan.
But then Celestine encounters a situation in which she makes an instinctive decision. She breaks a rule and now faces life-changing repercussions. She could be imprisoned. She could be branded. She could be found FLAWED.
In this stunning novel, bestselling author Cecelia Ahern depicts a society in which perfection is paramount and mistakes are punished. And where one young woman decides to take a stand that could cost her everything.
About the author
Cecelia Ahern was born and grew up in Dublin. She is now published in nearly fifty countries, and has sold over twenty-four million copies of her novels worldwide. Two of her books have been adapted as films and she has created several TV series. She and her books have won numerous awards, including the Irish Book Award for Popular Fiction for The Year I Met You.
- ‘Immediately gripping, fast-paced… a total triumph.’ ***** Heat
- ‘An action-packed, revealing, adrenaline rushing, dramatic [with] an intense and powerful love story. It grabs you from the first page.’ Sophie, Lovereading
- Praise for Cecelia Ahern:
- ‘Cecelia Ahern is an undisputed master when it comes to writing about relationships… Moving, real and exquisitely crafted.’ Heat
- ‘Insightful and true’ Irish Times
- ‘Exceptional … both heartbreaking and uplifting’ Daily Express