My name is Harriet Manners and I’ll be a geek forever…
The FINAL book in the bestselling, award-winning GEEK GIRL series is here!
Harriet Manners knows almost every fact there is.
Modelling isn’t a sure-fire route to popularity. Neither is making endless lists.
The people you love don’t expect you to transform into someone else.
Statistically you are more likely to not meet your Australian ex-boyfriend in Australia than bump into him there.
So on the trip of a lifetime Down Under Harriet’s to-do lists are gone and it’s Nat’s time to shine! Yet with nearly-not-quite-boyfriend Jasper back home, Harriet’s completely unprepared to see supermodel ex Nick. Is the fashion world about to turn ugly for GEEK GIRL?
It’s time for Harriet to face the future. Time to work out where her heart lies. To learn how to let go…
About the author
Holly Smale is the author of the award-winning, bestselling Geek Girl series. She was unexpectedly spotted by a top London modelling agency at the age of fifteen and spent the following two years falling over on catwalks, going bright red and breaking things she couldn’t afford to replace. By the time Holly had graduated from Bristol University with a BA in English Literature and an MA in Shakespeare she had given up modelling and set herself on the path to becoming a writer.Geek Girl was the no. 1 bestselling young adult fiction title in the UK in 2013. It was shortlisted for several major awards including the Roald Dahl Funny Prize and the Branford Boase award, nominated for the Queen of Teen award and won the teen and young adult category of the Waterstones Children’s Book Prize and the 11-14 category of the Leeds Book Award.The GEEK GIRL series has been translated in 28 languages worldwide.
- “A soupcon of stalking, a touch of tragedy and a celebratory flourish of self-discovery make for satisfying end to Harriet’s adventures” Imogen Russell Williams, The Guardian
- “The massively popular Geek Girl series reaches it’s finale” Sarah Kingsford, Express.co.uk
- ‘Harriet’s comical and cringeworthy misadventures in the world of fashion are guaranteed to get you laughing.’ The Week Junior
- ‘Genius.’ MaximumPop!
- ‘You can’t fail to like Harriet.’ Parents in Touch
- PRAISE FOR GEEK GIRL:
- “Loved GEEK GIRL. Wise, funny and true, with a proper nerd heroine you’re laughing with as much as at. Almost.” James Henry, writer of Smack the Pony and Green Wing
- “A feel-good satisfying gem that will have teens smiling from cover to cover, and walking a little taller after reading” – Books for Keeps
- “I would highly recommend Geek Girl to anyone who likes a good laugh and enjoys a one-of-a-kind story.” Mia,Guardian Children’s Books website