Gabriel Allon is back and out for revenge
From the No.1 New York Times bestselling author of The Black Widow comes the thrilling new blockbuster featuring legendary spy, assassin and art restorer Gabriel Allon.
Four months after the deadliest attack on the American homeland since 9/11, terrorists leave a trail of carnage through London’s West End. The attack is a brilliant feat of planning and secrecy, except for a single thread.
The thread leads legendary spy, art restorer, and assassin Gabriel Allon and his team to the south of France and the doorstep of Jean-Luc Martel and Olivia Watson. A beautiful former fashion model, Olivia pretends not to know that the true source of Martel’s enormous wealth is drugs. And Martel, likewise, turns a blind eye to the fact he is doing business with a man whose objective is the very destruction of the West. Together, under Gabriel’s skilled hand, they will become an unlikely pair of heroes in the global war on terrorism.
About the author
Daniel Silva is the award-winning, No.1 New York Times bestselling author of twenty novels, including The Unlikely Spy, The Confessor, A Death in Vienna, The Messenger, Moscow Rules, The Rembrandt Affair, The English Girl and The Black Widow. His books are published in more than thirty countries and are best sellers around the world. He lives in Florida with his wife, CNN special correspondent Jamie Gangel, and their two children, Lily and Nicholas.
- Praise for House of Spies:
- ‘A tense, thrilling adventure’ Huffington Post
- Praise for The Black Widow:
- ‘Not only gripping but works as an IS history primer’ Sun
- ‘It is Silva’s creative genius that keeps it all moving, as well as his mastery of storytelling that keeps the intense momentum of the plot ever pushing forward’ Huffington Post
- ‘A fitting final mission for one of fiction’s greatest spies… A dark thriller for difficult times’ Kirkus Review
- ‘Fascinating, suspenseful, and bated-breath exciting’ Publishers Weekly
- ‘Silva builds suspense like a symphony conductor… A winner on all fronts’ Booklist
- Praise for Daniel Silva:
- ‘A truly talented writer’ Sun
- ‘Allon is the 21st century Bond – elegantly paced, subtle and well-informed.’ Daily Mail
- ‘Sexily brooding Allon… must be the most famous superspy not played by Daniel Craig’ Daily Telegraph
- ‘In true Bauer fashion, shoot-outs, kidnappings and international terror plots follow Gabriel Allon wherever he goes’ USA Today
- ‘Silva builds tension with breathtaking double and triple turns of the plot’ People
- ‘A world class practitioner of spy fiction’ Washington Post
- ‘Silva is a master of suspense’ Barbara Taylor Bradford, The Week