Join Angela and Jenny in the series finale of the bestselling I Heart books, on the balmy beaches of Hawaii
When you’re running away from real life, there’s only one place to go…
When Angela Clark’s best friend Jenny invites her to join a press trip to Hawaii, three days of sun, sea and sleep sounds like the perfect antidote to her crazed life.
At work in New York, she’s supposed to be the face of Having It All. But the only thing Angela feels she excels at is hiding in the printer cupboard, eating Mini Cheddars and watching Netflix on her phone and if this is living the dream, she’s more than ready to wake up.
A few days away with Jenny sounds like exactly what she needs but Angela’s talent for getting into a scrape guarantees nothing goes to plan – and not even the most beautiful beaches, blue skies and daiquiris will get her off the hook…
About the author
Lindsey Kelk is an author, journalist and prolific tweeter. Previously a children’s book editor and columnist for Marie Claire, Lindsey is now a full-time writer and lives in Los Angeles. She is published in 22 countries and her novels, including the I Heart series, the Tess Brookes About a Girl series and standalones, have sold over 1 million copies worldwide.You can connect with her and her community of fans on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- ‘A perfect finale for the I Heart series!’ Closer
- ‘A fitting and perfect end to the series, which will have fans sighing with contentment’ Red
- ‘Ridiculously funny, properly emosh and hugely readable’ Fabulous
- ‘The perfect finale’ Bella
- Praise for Lindsey Kelk:
- ‘A perfect mix of my two favourite things – Lindsey’s writing and social media… I LOVE IT!’ Louise Pentland
- ‘The perfect fix for lovers of romantic comedy’ RED
- ‘Beautiful, funny, warm and gorgeous’ Lucy Vine
- ‘Witty, funny, warm and wise’ Marian Keyes
- ‘Hilarious, sexy, pacy… a smart, laugh-out-loud triumph. Just brilliant!’ HEAT
- ‘Lindsey is the queen of cracking one-liners … hilarious and energetic’ Alex Brown
- ‘Outrageous, witty, exciting and romantic’ Closer
- ‘Kelk has a hilarious turn of phrase and a sparkling writing style’ Daily Express