‘A fast-moving thriller that makes for an exhilarating read. Perfect for any fans of Lee Child’ Sun
HIS PAST IS UNKNOWN. HIS FUTURE UNWRITTEN.
WHO IS SOLOMON CREED?
The first in an electrifying new thriller series from Sunday Times bestselling author, Simon Toyne. Perfect for fans of Lee Child, and I AM PILGRIM, by Terry Hayes.
A plane crashes in the Arizona desert.
One lone figure emerges alive from the wreckage.
He has no memory of his past, and no idea of his future.
He only knows he must save a man.
But how do you save someone who is already dead?
About the author
Simon Toyne is the bestselling author of the Sanctus trilogy: Sanctus, The Key and The Tower. He wrote Sanctus after quitting his job as a TV executive to focus on writing. It was the biggest selling debut thriller of 2011 in the UK and an international bestseller. His books have been translated into 27 languages and published in over 50 countries.Solomon Creed is the first in a new series of epic thrillers that will span the world and centre around the enigmatic title character.Simon lives with his family in Brighton and the South of France.
- ‘A fast-moving thriller that makes for an exhilarating read. Perfect for any fans of Lee Child’ Sun
- ‘Compelling, vivid and profound, I loved it. It stays with you long after you’ve finished the final page’ Peter James
- ‘Every page, every twist, speaks of Simon’s deep love and mastery of the genre’ Tom Rob Smith
- ‘Who is Solomon Creed? He’s the hero of an epic new series of thrillers. Simple as that’ Mark Billingham
- Toyne is a master of suspense who keeps the reader hooked. An excellent read’ Daily Express
- ‘It’s a corker. Lee Child meets Stephen King via Don Winslow’ Mark Edwards
- ‘A windswept thriller with a striking twist, nicely steeped in the Hallucinatory Arizona landscape’ Stav Sherez
- ‘Top-shelf writers aren’t made – they’re born, and you can tell in two pages when you’ve found one. Simon Toyne has got the gift, and SOLOMON CREED proves it – his imagery, his language, and the cool mystery surrounding Solomon Creed and where he’s going. I think you’ll love this one’Greg Iles, author of Natchez Burning and The Bone Tree
- ‘The boldest thriller you’ll read this year. Simon Toyne takes you places the other writers don’t dare go’ Tom Harper
- ‘Intrigue, mystery, atmosphere . . . it will draw you in and hold you there. Solomon Creed is a thriller with smarts and class’ Scott Mariani
- ‘At last, Jack Reacher has some credible competition’ Phylippa Smithson, LoveReading
- ‘An electrifying roller-coaster of a book’ Celia Cohen, LoveReading
- ‘An absolutely cracking thriller’ Sarah Musk, LoveReading
- ‘A great summer’s read is to be had from this juggernaut of a thriller’ Ian Harvey-Brown, LoveReading
- Praise for Simon Toyne’s SANCTUS series:
- ‘Among the best current thrillers’ SUNDAY EXPRESS
- ‘Intriguing and engaging … Relentless pace. An exciting and interesting read’ SUN
- ‘A fast moving, thoroughly enjoyable, adventure – plenty of action, plenty of intrigue and wonderfully imaginative’ KATE MOSSE