The Sunday Times bestseller and Richard & Judy Book Club author of Sleep returns with her most gripping book yet.
STRANGERS: NOW A TOP TEN SUNDAY TIMES BESTELLER
‘Fast-paced and satisfying’ DAILY MAIL
‘I was glued from start to finish!’ SHARI LAPENA
Ursula, Gareth and Alice have never met before.
Ursula thinks she killed the love of her life.
Gareth’s been receiving strange postcards.
And Alice is being stalked.
None of them are used to relying on others – but when the three strangers’ lives unexpectedly collide, there’s only one thing for it: they have to stick together. Otherwise, one of them will die.
Three strangers, two secrets, one terrifying evening.
The million-copy bestseller returns with a gripping new novel that will keep you guessing until the end.
About the author
C.L. Taylor is a Sunday Times bestselling author. Her psychological thrillers have sold over a million copies in the UK alone, been translated into over twenty languages, and optioned for television. Her 2019 novel, Sleep, was a Richard and Judy pick. C.L. Taylor lives in Bristol with her partner and son.
- Praise for Strangers:
- ‘I was glued from start to finish!’Shari Lapena
- ‘Shocking, compelling and entertaining.I thoroughly enjoyed every single page of it.’ Liz Nugent
- ‘This masterfully woven story comes together in a thrilling and unexpected climax.’Fiona Cummins
- ‘Wonderfully devious, clever cliffhangers and utterly addictive.’John Marrs
- ‘She’s done it again…what a brilliant read Strangers is.’Cass Green
- ‘Her best yet. Expertly woven and so pacy my heart was banging at the end!’Holly Seddon
- ‘I devoured Strangers. Twisty and clever, utterly compelling characters and a superb edge of the seat finale.’Liz Barnsley
- ‘Great characters and a clever, complex and unpredictable plot.’Claire Douglas
- ‘This is REALLY good. Read it in a day.’Jane Fallon
- ‘Complex, absorbing, and brilliantly plotted.’Louise Jensen
- ‘A great premise, gripping plot and a memorable cast of characters make Strangers a real page turner!’Paul Burston
- ‘Stayed up to finish Strangers, unable to put it down. It’s her best one yet. A joy to read, full of living, breathing characters, a compelling plot, humour and a killer twist.’Mark Edwards
- ‘Clever, surprising and nuanced – C.L. Taylor is at the top of her game.’Gillian McAllister
- ‘Brilliant characters and a jaw-dropping denouement. I swear I hardly breathed for the last 100 pages. This one is going to be HUGE in 2020.’Claire Allan
- ‘Brilliantly plotted.’Louise Jensen
- ‘A fast-moving thriller from one of the masters of the genre.’Sharon Bolton
- Praise for C.L. Taylor:
- ‘Tense, twisty, terrifying – with one of the best premises I’ve read in ages.’ Julie Cohen
- ‘I lost my entire weekend to it! What an absolutely cracking read…pacy, well written, and anxiety inducing.’ Lisa Hall
- ‘SO entertaining, high on the shock-factor and yet totally ‘real’.’ Caz Frear