From the million-copy bestselling author, BA Paris
‘A psychological page-turner’ – Good Housekeeping
If you can’t trust yourself, who can you trust?
It all started that night in the woods.
Cass Anderson didn’t stop to help the woman in the car, and now she’s dead.
Ever since, silent calls have been plaguing Cass and she’s sure someone is watching her.
Consumed by guilt, she’s also starting to forget things. Whether she took her pills, what her house alarm code is – and if the knife in the kitchen really had blood on it.
Praise for The Breakdown
‘A psychological page-turner’
‘You’ll race through to discover what’s happening!’
‘You’ll be unable to rest until you’ve followed the twists and turns to an ending you didn’t forsee.’
‘BA Paris has done it again! The Breakdown is a page turning thriller that will leave you questioning the family you love, the friends you trust, and even your own mind.’
-Wendy Walker, author of All is Not Forgotten
‘Utterly compelling, brilliant and tense.’
Lisa Hall, author of Between You and Me
About the author
B A Paris is the internationally bestselling author of Behind Closed Doors, The Breakdown and Bring Me Back. Now approaching 1.5 million copies sold in the UK alone, she is a New York Times bestseller as well as a number one bestseller on Amazon and iBooks. Her books have sold in 37 territories around the world. Having lived in France for many years, she recently moved back to the UK. She has five daughters.
- Praise for The Breakdown
- ‘A psychological page-turner’-Good Housekeeping
- ‘You’ll race through to discover what’s happening!’-Prima
- ‘You’ll be unable to rest until you’ve followed the twists and turns to an ending you didn’t forsee.’-Daily Express
- ‘BA Paris has done it again! The Breakdown is a page turning thriller that will leave you questioning the family you love, the friends you trust, and even your own mind.’- Wendy Walker, author of All is Not Forgotten
- ‘Utterly compelling, brilliant and tense.’- Lisa Hall, author of Between You and Me
- Praise for Behind Closed Doors:
- ‘If you loved The Girl on the Train read Behind Closed Doors-Elle magazine
- ‘Brilliant, chilling, scary and unputdownable.’-Lesley Pearse, bestselling author of Without a Trace
- ‘You’ll love this’-The Sun
- ‘Chilling’- Heat
- ‘WOW. The sign of a great book is when you realise you have forgotten to breathe during an entire chapter. Read it … but make sure you leave the lights on’- Tracy Fenton, founder of THE Book Club on Facebook
- ‘An utterly compelling journey through the darker side of the human psyche. Your blood will run cold but you won’t be able to stop reading. I promise you that’Lovereading .co.uk