*The Sunday Times Top 5 bestseller*
EVERYONE’S A SUSPECT.
AND EVERYONE’S TALKING ABOUT IT.
‘Ripping, riveting’ A. J. Finn
‘Clever, twisty and sleek’ Daily Mail
‘Unputdownable’ John Boyne
‘Foley is superb’ The Times
‘Chilling’ Adele Parks
‘Terrific, riveting’ Dinah Jefferies
In a remote hunting lodge, deep in the Scottish wilderness, old friends gather.
The beautiful one
The golden couple
The volatile one
The new parents
The quiet one
The city boy
Not an accident – a murder among friends.
About the author
Lucy Foley studied English Literature at Durham and UCL universities and worked for several years as a fiction editor in the publishing industry, before leaving to write full-time. The Hunting Party is her debut crime novel, inspired by a particularly remote spot in Scotland that fired her imagination.Lucy is also the author of three historical novels, which have been translated into sixteen languages. Her journalism has appeared in ES Magazine, Sunday Times Style, Grazia and more.
- ‘A ripping, riveting murder mystery — wily as Agatha Christie, charged with real menace, real depth’ – A. J. Finn
- ‘Proves that the traditional country-house murder formula… can still work brilliantly… Foley is superb’ – The Times
- ‘Very gripping and so good on the awfulness of some long-history friendships’ – Sophie Hannah
- ‘Unputdownable’ – John Boyne
- ‘A compelling locked room mystery . . . clever, twisty and sleek, it has “hit” written all over it’ – Daily Mail
- ‘The suspense will keep you reading long after lights out’ – Woman and Home
- ‘Genius’ – Sun
- ‘A great update on the classic country house murder mystery and Lucy Foley brilliantly builds the tension’ – Good Housekeeping