• This inspiring tale is based on the author’s own search for life’s true purpose, providing a step-by-step approach to living with greater courage, balance, abundance and joy.
• It tells the story of Julian Mantle, a lawyer forced to confront the spiritual crisis of his out-of-balance life: following a heart attack, he decides to sell all his beloved possesions and trek to India. On a life-changing odyssey to an ancient culture, he meets Himalayan gurus who offer powerful, wise and practical lessons that teach us to:
– Develop joyful thoughts
– Follow our life’s mission
– Cultivate self-discipline and act courageously
– Value time as our most important commodity
– Nourish our relationships
– Live fully, one day at a time
About the author
Robin Sharma, LL.B., LL.M., is one of the world's top experts on leadership and personal development, having helped millions of people to live their best lives. He is the author of 12 major international bestsellers, including The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and The Greatness Guide. His work has been published in over 60 countries and in nearly 70 languages, making him one of the most widely read authors in the world.
Robin is CEO of Sharma Leadership International Inc., a coaching and training firm that counts Microsoft, Nike, IBM, GM and Panasonic among its clients. His website, robinsharma.com and blog robinsharma.com/blog are among the most popular personal success destinations on the internet.
“The book is about finding out what is truly important to your real spiritual self rather than being inundated with material possessions.” Michelle Yeoh (Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon)
“A captivating story that teaches as it delights.” Paulo Coelho
“[Its] principles have been fascinating and there were shared principles from writers such as Robin Sharma and Deepak Chopra. How does all that impact on a game of rugby? I can’t answer that. All I know is it’s enough to help me to proceed in a way that makes me happy enough to go out there and be proud of who I am and what I hope I can bring to this team.” Jonny Wilkinson