Number one bestselling author David Walliams presents his first picture book for children of 3 and up, illustrated by artistic genius Tony Ross.
What’s big, blue, bossy, and turns up uninvited?
A slightly annoying elephant, of course!
Introducing a magnificently warm and funny picture book from two remarkable talents.
Adopt your copy today!
About the author
David Walliams has revolutionised reading for children and become one of the most influential children’s writers today. Since the publication of his ground-breaking first novel, The Boy in the Dress (2008), Walliams has seen unprecedented growth with global sales exceeding 32 million copies, and his books translated into 53 languages. Born in London, Tony Ross went to art school in Liverpool. His cartoons have appeared in famous publications the world over. His first book, Hugo and the Wicked Winter, was published in 1972. Tony has since written over 100 books and illustrated over 2000! His creations Towser and The Little Princess have been turned into TV series. David and Tony have worked on six bestselling picture books together, and nine of David’s phenomenally successful children’s novels. David and Tony also collaborated on the 2017 World Book Day title, BLOB, and on the blockbuster collections, The World’s Worst Children 1, 2 and 3.
- “I absolutely love David Walliams’s books. In a few more years they will become classics.” – Sue Townsend, author of Adrian Mole
- “a new Roald Dahl” – The Times
- “David Walliams books are a breath of wonderful fresh air” – The Sun
- PRAISE FOR TONY ROSS’S PICTURE BOOKS:“Children’s favourite Tony Ross triumphs again” – The Times
- “ Tony Ross is a master at capturing the humour in childhood” – Books Magazine
- “Hilarious and a godsend to parents” – Daily Mail
- “A must for any parent and child” – The Guardian
- “Brilliant touches of characterisation and silliness” – Books for Keeps