Soon to be a major motion picture produced by 20th Century Fox, starring Amy Adams, Gary Oldman and Julianne Moore
OVER 2 MILLION COPIES SOLD!
THE NUMBER ONE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
‘Astounding. Thrilling. Amazing’ Gillian Flynn
‘One of those rare books that really is unputdownable’ Stephen King
‘Twisted to the power of max’ Val McDermid
‘A dark, twisty confection’ Ruth Ware
What did she see?
It’s been ten months since Anna Fox last left her home. Ten months during which she has haunted the rooms of her old New York house, lost in her memories, too terrified to step outside.
Anna’s lifeline to the real world is her window, where she sits, watching her neighbours. When the Russells move in, Anna is instantly drawn to them. A picture-perfect family, they are an echo of the life that was once hers.
But one evening, a scream rips across the silence, and Anna witnesses something horrifying. Now she must uncover the truth about what really happened. But if she does, will anyone believe her? And can she even trust herself?
About the author
A. J. Finn has written for numerous publications, including the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post and the Times Literary Supplement. Finn’s debut novel, The Woman in the Window, has been sold in forty-three territories worldwide and will be released as a major motion picture from Fox in autumn 2019. A native of New York, Finn lived in England for many years before returning to New York City.
- ‘Astounding. Thrilling. Lovely and amazing’ GILLIAN FLYNN
- ‘Twisted to the power of max’ VAL McDERMID
- ‘A dark, twisty confection’ RUTH WARE
- ‘One of those rare books that really is unputdownable’ STEPHEN KING
- ‘A tremendous new talent’ JANE HARPER
- ‘Amazing. Riveting. Just plain fantastic!’ TESS GERRITSEN
- ‘Smart, heart-wrenching—and really scary’ NICCI FRENCH
- ‘An elegant, beautifully written thriller’ JOANNA CANNON
- ‘Dense, brilliant and unforgettable’ JENNY COLGAN
- ‘I barely drew breath until I turned the final page’ LIZ NUGENT
- ‘Tense, twisty and SO beautifully written’ C.J. TUDOR
- ‘I was blown away’ JOE HILL
- ‘Dripping with suspense. Creaking with menace. Beautifully written’ SIMON TOYNE