Kevin is the glorious new picture book from Rob Biddulph, the bestselling, award-winning author of Blown Away, GRRRRR! and Odd Dog Out.
Uh-oh – Sid Gibbons is in trouble again! Time to think fast… When Sid makes yet another mess, and his mum is at the end of her patience, Sid does what every quick-thinking kid would do – he blames it on his big, furry, vanilla-and-pink friend Kevin! And while it seemed like a good idea at the time, Sid gets an unexpected surprise when he finds out that Kevin and his world might not be so imaginary after all – and while his friend might be make-believe, his feelings are very real. A beautifully illustrated rhyming tale of friendship, kindness and stepping up, from a rare picture book talent. The perfect story for any child, from age three and up.
Enter our competition below to be in with a chance of winning a signed copy!
How to enter
Click here to find the post on the Harper Reach Facebook page. To be in with a chance of winning, simply leave a comment on this post telling us the name and a description of your imaginary friend from childhood. Terms & Conditions apply, please see below.
Kevin Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), I London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
- This promotion is open to entrants in the Open Markets (Europe excluding the UK; Asia; Africa; Middle East; Latin America and the Caribbean) except to employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
- You must be 18 to enter this competition.
- How to enter: follow the instructions on the Facebook post found in this link: https://www.facebook.com/HarperReach/posts/1197269343712206 and post a comment stating details of your imaginary friend from childhood
- The opening date for entries is 25th August 2017. The closing date for entries is 3pm BST 8th September 2017. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry allowed per household.
- Three winners will be selected. Each prize is one signed copy of ‘Kevin’ by Rob Biddulph.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
- No cash or prize alternatives are available.
- HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner of the competition will be selected at random by a member of the Open Markets team and notified by direct message on Facebook no later than the 22nd September 2017. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. HarperCollins reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner by 31st October 2017. HarperCollins reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time frame.
- Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
- HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
- To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to Olivia French, HarperCollins Publishers, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9FG.
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
- Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
- HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.