The uplifting, feel-good, romantic read of the summer!
Readers adore Bella Osborne:
‘Lovely heartwarming story! I smiled a lot and laughed… Loved every minute of it!… If you are looking for a light read about friends and romance and with a cute overexcited dog look no further!’ NetGalley reviewer,⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
‘Fantastic read! A hilarious and heart-warming read that I couldn’t have loved anymore!… Perfect, feel good, summer read.’ NetGalley reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
‘I loved this book! It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside… A perfect summer read.’ NetGalley reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
‘Fantastic… I read this book in two days, I couldn’t put it down… I would recommend this to all my friends.’ NetGalley reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
‘If I could give more than 5⭐I would… It’ll keep you turning the pages.’ NetGalley reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
‘I devoured this book in one sitting!’ NetGalley reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
‘As sweet as summer pudding, this book brims with fun, romance and friendship.’ Milly Johnson
‘It’s been a long time since the love story in a book has given me butterflies in my tummy and a lump in my throat, but this wonderful book delivered.’ NetGalley reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
About the author
I've been jotting down my stories as far back as I can remember. Somehow life took over, I got a sensible job in project management and the writing has remained a passion.I live in The Midlands with my lovely husband and our wonderful daughter, who thankfully, both accept me as I am (with my mad morning hair and a penchant for skipping).You can follow me on Twitter @osborne_bella.
- Your favourite authors adore Bella Osborne!
- ‘A page-turning summer sensation!’ Nicola May
- ‘Instantly engaging, witty and brilliantly written.’ Phillipa Ashley
- ‘Fast-paced, spirited and fun.’ Heidi Swain
- ‘An utterly lovely, heart-warming tale of love, friendship and jam. Had me completely hooked.’ Holly Martin
- ‘Full of hope, heart and a fabulous feisty heroine that I was rooting for from start to finish – I couldn’t put it down!’ Zara Stoneley
- ‘Pure escapism – full of wit, warmth, humour, and a moving look at the friendships and relationships that make us all tick.’ Debbie Johnson
- ‘Bella Osborne has such a nice touch with description … I was utterly charmed.’ Sue Moorcroft
- ‘I really enjoy Bella Osborne’s books.’ Katie Fforde