Exquisitely illustrated by award-winning, bestselling picture book creator, Oliver Jeffers, this irresistible board book gloriously brings the alphabet to life.
From Astronaut to Zeppelin, this is no ordinary alphabet….
Boldly colourful, funny and specially adapted from Oliver Jeffers’ highly-acclaimed Once Upon an Alphabet, winner of the CBI Book of the Year, this sturdy edition is perfect for younger readers.
About the author
Oliver Jeffers graduated from The University of Ulster in 2001 with First Class honours. His outstanding talent has been recognised by several high-profile awards, including the Nestlé Children’s Book Prize Gold Award. ‘Lost and Found’ animation was broadcast on Channel 4. Oliver lives and works in Brookyln, New York.
- ‘…combines classic storytelling with stunning artwork. Parents and kids will love to read this again and again’ The Bookseller
- Praise for ‘Lost and Found’
- ‘Beautifully illustrated, simple warm story…little children will love to share it.’ Carousel
- ‘My picture book of the year, a joyful exploration of the power of friendship.’ Irish Independent
- Praise for ‘How to Catch a Star’:
- ‘The best recent picture book by light years… stylishly spellbinding.’ Telegraph
- ‘Hail to new talent… If only all picture books could be this good.’ The Bookseller