Come join the Odd Dog on a festive journey to find the perfect present, and perhaps save Christmas along the way… a brand-new, PAW-some story from Rob Biddulph – the genius behind the #DrawWithRob phenomenon and the bestselling and award-winning Blown Away!
It’s Christmas, and this Odd Dog is running out of time to find the perfect present for her pal…
But when she meets a new friend who needs helps, she realises that gifts might not be the most important thing about Christmas after all.
A gloriously festive illustrated story about the real meaning of Christmas, from the bestselling and award-winning Rob Biddulph, the creative star behind the viral and phenomenal #DrawWithRob and author of the Waterstones Children’s Book Prize-winning Blown Away!
This is the perfect story for children aged 4+, dog-lovers everywhere and anyone who loves Christmas! Share it with your family and friends, and enjoy Rob Biddulph’s trademark warm-hearted humour.
About the author
Rob is the award-winning creator of MANY bestselling books, and is owned by Ringo, the spaniel. They live in a house in London with their family, and Rob has been barking up the RIGHT tree for a while now – his picture books have won many prizes and are loved by children all over the world. You can visit Rob and all his friends at www.robbiddulph.com.
- Praise for GRRRRR!:
- ‘Vibrant colours and characters plus rhyming text make it a delight to read aloud.’ Huffington Post
- ‘Joyful and uplifting. Superb.’ Daily Mail
- ‘Totally grrrrreat in every respect.’ The Bookbag
- ‘The rhyme is so skillful and pacey it could give the Gruffalo a run for its money.’ Children’s Books Ireland
- Praise for Blown Away:
- ‘Best children’s book of the year.’ Observer
- ‘[A] gem of a book … Beautifully illustrated and wittily written.’ Standard
- ‘This book is capital B Brilliant.’ The Bookbag
- ‘Told in captivating rhyme, with plenty of jokes sprinkled through the text and illustrations, Biddulph’s tale is a travelling adventure.’ Time Out