As seen on ITV’s Living on the Veg
‘The Vegan Jamie Olivers’ The Times
Over 140 brand new, unmissable plant-based recipes.
Do you want a quick weeknight supper that gets more veg into your diet? A show-stopping vegan summer barbecue? A fun, fresh meal plan to set you up with plant-based packed lunches? Whatever you’re after, BISH BASH BOSH! has the perfect recipe.
Henry and Ian have created a food revolution through the world’s biggest plant-based platform. Their first cookbook, BOSH!, is the highest-selling vegan cookbook ever, and with over 2 million followers across all their fast-growing channels, BOSH! are on a mission to show the world just how versatile veg can be.
In BISH BASH BOSH! you’ll discover a whole world of quick eats, weeknight suppers, showstopping feasts, and incredible sweet treats – all using the power of plants. From a hearty, classic lasagne to an indulgent mini banoffee meringue, and from quick quesadillas to an incredible curry house jalfrezi, these are simple, savvy recipes that you’ll turn to time and again.
Whether you are a committed vegan, trying plant-based food for the first time, or simply just want to try a meal a week without meat, this book has all the know-how and inspiration you need.
BISH BASH BOSH!
About the author
Lifelong friends from Sheffield, Henry and Ian are the guys behind BOSH! – the biggest plant-based video channel on Facebook. Totally powered by plants, BOSH! create mouthwatering meat- and dairy-free recipes that are shared across the globe, reaching over 26 million people a month.
- ‘Over 140 simple, tasty recipes everyone will love’Hairy Bikers
- ‘Food I want to eat: delicious and original’ANNA JONES, author of A Modern Way to Eat
- “BOSH have stepped it up another gear with a new and amazing range of delicious dishes!”Brett Cobley
- ‘Satisfied even this die-hard carnivore’Sunday Telegraph
- ‘Having conquered the vegan market, the pair are back with even more plant-based delights, encompassing weeknight dinners, delicious puddings and vegan takes on popular fare’ The I
- Praise for BOSH!
- ‘The Vegan Jamie Olivers’The Times
- ‘The new stars of plant-based eating’Mail on Sunday
- “Ian Theasby and Henry Firth from “BOSH!” create simple and imaginative vegan recipes which are filmed and broadcast to over 1.4m Facebook users. Their videos are short, intoxicating, with no agenda or fuss – just showcasing delicious, comforting food that happens to be meat free.”BBC Radio 4
- “The Ant and Dec of the vegan world”Heat
- “Thanks to [their] inspiring videos of easy-to-whip-up recipes, such as a vegan kebab and a guacamole potato salad, BOSH! has racked up almost 1.4m likes on Facebook.”The Guardian