The first thriller in the No.1 bestselling DS Logan McRae series.
Nothing keeps a crime hidden like fear…
‘Stuart MacBride’s thrillers just keep getting better’ Express
‘You can’t be an eyewitness if I cut out your eyes…’
Someone’s preying on Aberdeen’s growing Polish population. The pattern is always the same: men abandoned on building sites, barely alive, their eyes gouged out and the sockets burned.
With the victims too scared to talk, and the only witness a paedophile who’s on the run, Grampian Police is getting nowhere fast. The attacks are brutal, they keep on happening, and soon DS Logan McRae will have to decide how far he’s prepared to bend the rules to get a result.
The Granite City is on the brink of gang warfare; the investigating team are dogged by allegations of corruption; and Logan’s about to come to the attention of Aberdeen’s most notorious crime lord…
About the author
Stuart MacBride is the No.1 bestselling author of the DS Logan McRae series. His novels have won him the CWA Dagger in the Library, the Barry Award for Best Debut Novel, and Best Breakthrough Author at the ITV3 crime thriller awards. Stuart’s other works include Halfhead, a near-future thriller, Sawbones, a novella aimed at adult emergent readers, and several short stories. He lives in the north-east of Scotland with his wife, Fiona, and cat, Grendel.Stuart lives in north-east Scotland with his wife Fiona, cat Grendel, and a vegetable plot full of weeds.
- Praise for Blind Eye:
- ‘Hard-hitting prose with a bone-dry humour and characters you can genuinely believe in, Stuart MacBride’s Logan McRae series of novels are a real treat.’ Simon Kernick
- ‘Cracking dialogue … a standout crime novel’ Metro
- ‘Irresistible and repulsive in equal measure … The result? A real page-turner’ Scotland on Sunday
- Praise for Stuart MacBride:
- ‘Ferocious and funny, this is Tartan Noir at its best’ Val McDermid
- ‘MacBride is a damned fine writer – no one does dark and gritty like him’ Peter James