As seen on ITV’s Living on the Veg
’The vegan Jamie Olivers.’ The Times
Save the Planet and Feel Amazing
BOSH!, the pioneers of simple, easy and delicious plant-based cooking, are here to make a sustainable and ethical lifestyle accessible to everyone.
BOSH! How to Live Vegan will help you make a few positive changes that will have a huge impact on the world around you. It covers all aspects of vegan living, everything from food to toiletries to travel. Should you be eating avocados? Is it still ok to wear an old leather belt? What do you tell your friends when they offer you a glass of non-vegan wine? Henry and Ian will answer these questions and more in this fully-comprehensive guide to the how and the why of a plant-based lifestyle.
Henry and Ian answer all the questions and more, with easy tips and simple hacks to help you live a more sustainable life. Whether you’re already vegan or just about to start on your vegan journey, this is all the inspiration you need.
About the author
Lifelong friends from Sheffield, Henry and Ian are the guys behind BOSH! – the biggest plant-based video channel on Facebook. Totally powered by plants, BOSH! create mouthwatering meat- and dairy-free recipes that are shared across the globe, reaching over 26 million people a month.
- ‘All questions about veganism are answered in this guide to the how and the why of a plant-based lifestyle by veganism’s answer to the Hairy Bikers!’ MY WEEKLY
- ‘A great guide to going the whole V.’ HEAT magazine
- ‘Easy ways to make the transition to a plant-based lifestyle.’ Vegetarian Living
- ‘Helps make positive changes that will have a huge impact on the world around you.’ The Bookseller
- Praise for BOSH!
- ‘I love the BOSH! boys, their energy and their totally original, exciting approach to simple, tasty plant-based food.’Anna Jones, author of A Modern Way to Eat
- ‘Ian Theasby and Henry Firth from “BOSH!” create simple and imaginative vegan recipes which are filmed and broadcast to over 1.4m Facebook users. Their videos are short, intoxicating, with no agenda or fuss.’BBC Radio 4
- ‘The Ant and Dec of the vegan world’Heat
- ‘Thanks to [their] inspiring videos of easy-to-whip-up recipes, such as a vegan kebab and a guacamole potato salad, BOSH! has racked up almost 1.4m likes on Facebook.’The Guardian
- ‘The vegan Jamie Olivers’ The Times
- ‘Provides insight into living life as a vegan. And the boys share their top tips on everything from nutrition, store cupboard essentials, food labelling, alcohol, takeaways, fashion, beauty, travel, food packaging and meal prep.’ Fit & Well magazine