The second crime thriller in the No.1 bestselling Logan McRae series from Stuart MacBride.
Even the darkest crimes will come to light…
‘Stuart MacBride is a damned fine writer’ Peter James
Crime never sleeps.
Down by the docks, in the dead of night, a woman is hunted down and killed. For DS Logan McRae, it’s just the beginning of another nightmare.
Neither does this killer.
As the day dawns and the body count rises, Logan realises that this isn’t just an isolated murder. It’s far more disturbing than that.
A killer is on the loose and wreaking havoc – and Logan is running out of time to stop them.
And the clock is ticking . . .
About the author
Stuart MacBride is the No.1 bestselling author of the DS Logan McRae series. His novels have won him the CWA Dagger in the Library, the Barry Award for Best Debut Novel, and Best Breakthrough Author at the ITV3 crime thriller awards. Stuart’s other works include Halfhead, a near-future thriller, Sawbones, a novella aimed at adult emergent readers, and several short stories. He lives in the north-east of Scotland with his wife, Fiona, and cat, Grendel.
- ‘DYING LIGHT is a wonderfully gripping and grim second outing for Logan McRae … Fierce, unflinching and shot through with the blackest of humour; this is crime fiction of the highest order’ Mark Billingham
- Praise for Stuart MacBride:
- ‘Ferocious and funny, this is Tartan Noir at its best’ Val McDermid
- ‘MacBride is a damned fine writer – no one does dark and gritty like him’ Peter James
- ‘A terrific writer … Brilliant … bodies abound, blood flows freely and McRae is a delight’ The Times
- ‘Those who like their crime thrillers diamond hard need look no further than Stuart MacBride … He has few equals in this area’ Independent