The crayons are back in this funny, festive book from the creators of the #1 New York Times bestselling The Day Crayons Quit and The Day the Crayons Came Home!
In this Christmas story starring the crayons from The Day The Crayons Quit, Green Crayon is certain that he is the only Christmas colour in the box. Of course, Red, White, Silver and even Brown have something to say about that…
When Green Crayon claims that green is the only colour for Christmas, other crayons let him know that there would be no Christmas without them either. No candy canes or Santa without Red, no snow without White, no bells or stars without Silver and no cookies or reindeer without Brown! The crayons agree that they all need to come together to make Christmas special!
This humorous Christmas story is the perfect stocking filler for fans of The Day The Crayons Quit.
About the author
Drew Daywalt is an award-winning writer/director of film and TV, his work featured on Disney, MTV, FEARnet and Syfy. He lives in Southern California.Oliver Jeffers graduated from The University of Ulster in 2001 with First Class honours. His outstanding talent has been recognised by several high-profile awards, including the Nestlé Children’s Book Prize Gold Award. ‘Lost and Found’ animation was broadcast on Channel 4. Oliver lives and works in Brookyln, New York.
- Praise for The Day the Crayons Quit:
- “Hilarious picture book brilliance…” Books for Keeps
- “It’s funny, clever and pushes kids’ creativity.” The Telegraph
- “…stunning illustrations” Julia Eccleshare, The Guardian
- Praise for This Moose Belongs to Me:‘As ever, Jeffers’s illustrations delight, inspire and surprise with their variety and ingenuity.’ The Guardian