You come to Soul Shrink to be healed. You don’t expect to die.
Two years ago, Fran’s sister Jenna disappeared on a wellness retreat in Gozo that went terribly wrong.
Tom Wade, the now infamous man behind Soul Shrink Retreats, has just been released from prison after serving his sentence for the deaths of two people. But he has never let on what happened to the third victim: Jenna.
Determined to find out the truth, Fran books herself onto his upcoming retreat – the first since his release – and finds herself face to face with the man who might hold the key to her sister’s disappearance. The only question is, will she escape the retreat alive? Or does someone out there want Jenna’s secrets to stay hidden?
The master of suspense is back. Prepare yourself for the latest heart-in-mouth rollercoaster ride from the Sunday Times bestseller.
About the author
C.L. Taylor is a Sunday Times bestselling author. Her psychological thrillers have sold over a million copies in the UK alone, been translated into over twenty languages, and optioned for television. Her 2019 novel, Sleep, was a Richard and Judy pick. C.L. Taylor lives in Bristol with her partner and son.
- Praise for Her Last Holiday:
- ‘Another twisty-turny and unputdownable read from the Queen of psychological thrillers. Her Last Holiday is a chillingly plausible tale of why you should never, ever go on a wellness retreat.’ Susi Holliday
- ‘An absolute belter of a novel. Cally is the absolute queen of the page turner.’ Elizabeth Haynes
- ‘An addictive page-turner that kept me reading through the night. Her Last Holiday is tightly plotted, with a cast of intriguing characters – none of whom are quite what they seem. Sure to be a huge hit!’ Lucy Clarke
- ‘Another corker! Her Last Holiday really doesn’t disappoint. Kept me hooked and kept me guessing.’ Jane Fallon
- ‘A thrilling, compelling read which delivered a fabulously satisfying ending. Clever, creepy and very intriguing. Loved it!’ Milly Johnson
- ‘Pure escapism and such a page turner!! ’ Debbie Howells
- Praise for C.L. Taylor:
- ‘I was glued from start to finish!’Shari Lapena
- ‘Shocking, compelling and entertaining.I thoroughly enjoyed every single page of it.’ Liz Nugent
- ‘This masterfully woven story comes together in a thrilling and unexpected climax.’Fiona Cummins
- ‘Wonderfully devious, clever cliffhangers and utterly addictive.’John Marrs
- ‘She’s done it again…what a brilliant read Strangers is.’Cass Green
- ‘Expertly woven and so pacy!’Holly Seddon
- ‘Twisty and clever.’Liz Barnsley
- ‘Great characters and a clever, complex and unpredictable plot.’Claire Douglas
- ‘Complex, absorbing, and brilliantly plotted.’Louise Jensen
- ‘A joy to read with a compelling plot, humour and a killer twist.’Mark Edwards
- ‘Clever, surprising and nuanced – C.L. Taylor is at the top of her game.’Gillian McAllister
- ‘Brilliantly plotted.’Louise Jensen
- ‘A fast-moving thriller from one of the masters of the genre.’Sharon Bolton