’Brilliantly funny’ Paige Toon
‘I loved it!’ Louise Pentland
A wedding in Manhattan…and someone’s keeping a secret.
The day her husband Alex picks up a backpack and goes travelling, Angela Clark promises to stay out of trouble and keep both Louboutins on the ground.
So when her best friend’s boyfriend confides in her, it can’t hurt to help him pick out a ring at Tiffany’s surely?
And when her fashion magazine announces major changes, being terminally late and arguing with your boss isn’t that bad, is it?
Then suddenly there’s another big secret Angela’s got to keep – and the man she loves is still thousands of miles away. As the wedding of the year looms, Angela is going to need her friends by her side as her old life looks set to change forever.
About the author
Lindsey Kelk is an author, journalist and prolific tweeter. Previously a children’s book editor and columnist for Marie Claire, Lindsey is now a full-time writer and lives in Los Angeles. She is published in 22 countries and her novels, including the I Heart series, the Tess Brookes About a Girl series and standalones, have sold over 1 million copies worldwide. You can connect with her and her community of fans on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- ‘Kudos to Kelk for keeping her characters so endlessly fun, fresh and fantastic – and for making us cackle with mirth. The girl can do no wrong. 5 stars.’ HEAT
- ‘Giggles, guffaws and belly laughs guaranteed.’ FABULOUS
- Praise for Lindsey Kelk:‘Witty, funny, warm and wise’ Marian Keyes
- ‘When it comes to hilarious romcoms, nobody does it better – I heart Lindsey Kelk!’ SUN
- Lindsey is the queen of cracking one-liners…hilarious’ Alex Brown
- ‘Hilarious… had me hooked from beginning to end’ Joanna Rees
- ‘A brilliant wit that makes it genuinely and effortlessly comic’ PRESS ASSOCIATION