Escape with best friends Angela and Jenny to the balmy beaches of Hawaii in this hilarious, heartwarming romantic comedy.
When you’re running away from real life, there’s only one place to go…
When Angela Clark’s best friend Jenny invites her to join a press trip to Hawaii, three days of sun, sea and sleep sounds like the perfect antidote to her crazed life.
At work in New York, she’s supposed to be the face of Having It All. But the only thing Angela feels she excels at is hiding in the printer cupboard, eating Mini Cheddars and watching Netflix on her phone and if this is living the dream, she’s more than ready to wake up.
A few days away with Jenny sounds like exactly what she needs but Angela’s talent for getting into a scrape guarantees nothing goes to plan – and not even the most beautiful beaches, blue skies and daiquiris will get her off the hook…
About the author
Lindsey Kelk was born and brought up in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, and worked as a sales assistant, a PR exec, a silver service waitress and a children’s editor before moving to New York and becoming a full-time writer. She now lives in LA.Lindsey has written fifteen novels, including the I Heart books and the Girl series, as well as several standalones and a children’s book series called Cinders & Sparks. A fan of lipstick, pro-wrestling and cats (although not at the same time) she co-hosts the beauty podcast, Full Coverage, and pro-wrestling podcast, Tights & Fights.You can find out more about Lindsey here: http://lindseykelk.com and on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @LindseyKelk
- ‘A perfect finale for the I Heart series!’ Closer
- ‘A fitting and perfect end to the series, which will have fans sighing with contentment’ Red
- ‘Ridiculously funny, properly emosh and hugely readable’ Fabulous
- ‘The perfect finale’ Bella
- Praise for Lindsey Kelk:
- ‘A perfect mix of my two favourite things – Lindsey’s writing and social media… I LOVE IT!’ Louise Pentland
- ‘The perfect fix for lovers of romantic comedy’ RED
- ‘Beautiful, funny, warm and gorgeous’ Lucy Vine
- ‘Witty, funny, warm and wise’ Marian Keyes
- ‘Hilarious, sexy, pacy… a smart, laugh-out-loud triumph. Just brilliant!’ HEAT
- ‘Lindsey is the queen of cracking one-liners … hilarious and energetic’ Alex Brown
- ‘Outrageous, witty, exciting and romantic’ Closer
- ‘Kelk has a hilarious turn of phrase and a sparkling writing style’ Daily Express