This isn’t a love story. This is Impossible.
Discover the book with the impossible twist, coming March 2022 . . .
‘Holy s***. This book. I loved everything about it. The zingy dialogue, the romance, the suspense . . . It’s a love story of the greatest kind’ Gillian McAllister
‘What an absolute joy of a book! Witty, engaging and so emotionally resonant, Impossible is the book we all need right now!’ Sarah Pinborough
Nick: Failed writer. Failed husband. Dog owner.
Bee: Serial dater. Dress maker. Pringles enthusiast.
One day, their paths cross over a misdirected email. The connection is instant, electric. They feel like they’ve known each other all their lives.
Nick buys a new suit, gets on a train. Bee steps away from her desk, sets off to meet him under the clock at Euston station.
Think you know how the rest of the story goes? They did too . . .
But this is a story with more twists than most. This is Impossible.
THE OBSESSION BEGINS NOW.
IT CONTINUES IN HARDBACK IN MARCH 2022.
About the author
Sarah Lotz is a screenwriter and award-winning novelist whose previous work has been translated into over twenty languages. She lives on the Welsh borders with her family and far too many rescue dogs.
- ‘Holy s***. This book. I loved everything about it. The zingy dialogue, the romance, the suspense. The alternate history . . . It’s a love story of the greatest kind’ GILLIAN MCALLISTER
- ‘Some books become cultural touchstones that people bond over for years, like One Day or The Time Traveller’s Wife. You remember where you were when you read them, and how you felt. Impossible is one of those books’ LAURA PEARSON
- ‘What an absolute joy of a book! I completely fell in love with Bee and Nick and their impossible situation. Witty, engaging and so emotionally resonant, IMPOSSIBLE is the book we all need right now!’ SARAH PINBOROUGH
- ‘It is amazing, NEVER EVER EVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I WISHED I’D WRITTEN A BOOK SO MUCH. I am BAWLING. Bawling. An actual masterpiece. There will not be a book I love more in 2022’ ANSTEY HARRIS
- ‘An absolutely addictive read . . . I was swept away by Bee and Nick’s impossible love story and I was utterly hooked from the start. Genuinely unputdownable’ JENNIFER SAINT
- ‘I have DEVOURED Impossible and I’m going to go as far as to say I think it’s one of the best rom coms I have ever read. It’s so funny, so original, so beautifully mad – I am seething with envy that I didn’t write it myself’ SOPHIE COUSENS
- ‘It is indeed amazing. It has twisted my brain – in a good way – and made me wonder how much of it could be true. Ingenious and beautifully executed’ JILL MANSELL
- ‘My mind is officially blown . . . What a book! Breathtakingly original, clever and unputdownable. Still thinking about it! A work of total genius’ SARAH J HARRIS
- ‘It knocked my socks off! Such a ridiculously clever, hilarious read with characters so real, I’ll never forget them. One of the best, most original love stories I ever read’ JESSICA RYN