One missed chance in life…one second chance in love
When Ros comes home after three years away, she’s ready to pick up with life exactly where she left it. But her friends have moved on, her parents have rekindled their romance, and her bedroom is now a garden shed. All of a sudden, she’s swept up in nostalgia for the way things were.
Then her phone begins to ping, with messages from her old life. Including one number she thought she’d erased for good – the man who broke her heart. Is this her second chance at one big love? Sometimes we all want to see what we’ve been missing…
About the author
Lindsey Kelk is an author, journalist and prolific tweeter. Previously a children’s book editor and columnist for Marie Claire, Lindsey is now a full-time writer and lives in Los Angeles. She is published in 22 countries and her novels, including the I Heart series, the Tess Brookes About a Girl series and standalones, have sold over 2 million copies worldwide. You can connect with her and her community of fans on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Praise for Lindsey Kelk:
- ‘Witty, funny, warm and wise’ Marian Keyes
- ‘Ridiculously funny, properly emosh and hugely readable’ Fabulous
- ‘Total and utter hilarity… a chucklesome slice of brilliance’ Isabelle Broom
- ‘Love, laughs, sunshine…we heart this’ Sunday Express
- ‘Will make you snort with laughter – Lindsey is one of the best comic writers out there’ Paige Toon
- ‘Hilarious, sexy, pacy… a smart, laugh-out-loud triumph’ HEAT
- ‘Quirky and lovable characters…this classic “opposites attract” romance sparkles’ S magazine
- ‘Funny, romantic…perfect for the beach’ Fabulous magazine