The glorious new picture book from the bestselling, award-winning author of Blown Away and GRRRRR!, all about one boy, one Kevin, and one very special friendship…
Uh-oh – Sid Gibbons is in trouble again! Time to think fast…
When Sid makes yet another mess, and his mum is at the end of her patience, Sid does what every quick-thinking kid would do – he blames it on his big, furry, vanilla-and-pink friend Kevin!
And while it seemed like a good idea at the time, Sid gets an unexpected surprise when he finds out that Kevin and his world might not be so imaginary after all – and while his friend might be make-believe, his feelings are very real.
A beautifully illustrated rhyming tale of friendship, kindness and stepping up, from a rare picture book talent.
The perfect story for any child, from age three and up.
About the author
Rob is an award-winning designer, and a full-time author and illustrator. By night he makes up silly stories for his three daughters, and draws pictures to go with them.He lives and works in London, and his first book was the Waterstone’s Children’s Book Prize-winning Blown Away, starring Penguin Blue. Find out more about Rob’s amazing books at www.robbiddulph.com.
- ‘Another beautiful, imaginative tale to warm the heart.’ Daily Mail
- PRAISE FOR GRRRRR!:
- ‘Vibrant colours and characters plus rhyming text make it a delight to read aloud.’ Huffington Post
- ‘Joyful and uplifting. Superb.’ Daily Mail
- ‘Totally grrrrreat in every respect.’ The Bookbag
- ‘The rhyme is so skillful and pacey it could give the Gruffalo a run for its money.’ Children’s Books Ireland
- PRAISE FOR BLOWN AWAY:
- ‘Best children’s book of the year.’ Observer
- ‘[A] gem of a book … Beautifully illustrated and wittily written.’ Standard
- ‘This book is capital B Brilliant.’ The Bookbag
- ‘Told in captivating rhyme, with plenty of jokes sprinkled through the text and illustrations, Biddulph’s tale is a travelling adventure.’ Time Out