An all-new collection of summer-themed mysteries from the master of the genre, just in time for the holiday season.
Summertime – as the temperature rises, so does the potential for evil. From Cornwall to the French Riviera, whether against a background of Delphic temples or English country houses, Agatha Christie’s most famous characters solve even the most devilish of conundrums as the summer sun beats down. Pull up a deckchair and enjoy plot twists and red herrings galore from the bestselling fiction writer of all time.
INCLUDES THE STORIES:
The Blood-Stained Pavement
The Double Clue
A Death on the Nile
The Adventure of the Italian Nobleman
Jane in Search of a Job
The Disappearance of Mr Davenheim
The Idol House of Astarte
The Rajah’s Emerald
The Oracle at Delphi
The Adventure of the Sinister Stranger
The Incredible Theft
About the author
Agatha Christie is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in English with another billion in over 70 foreign languages. She is the most widely published author of all time and in any language, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 20 plays, and six novels written under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- ‘Without a doubt, the greatest mystery writer of all time’ – Ragnar Jonasson
- ‘A hundred years after her first novel, and we are all still standing in her shadow’ – Andrew Taylor
- ‘Agatha Christie is the gateway drug to crime fiction both for readers and for writers’ – Val McDermid
- ‘She gives us an insight into human nature that few, if any, have surpassed’ – Susan Lewis
- ‘Dame Agatha has sold more books than all besides Shakespeare and the Bible’ – David Baldacci
- ‘All crime fiction writers around the globe owe Agatha Christie a massive debt’ – Peter James
- ‘Reading a perfectly plotted Agatha Christie is like crunching into a perfect apple: that pure, crisp, absolute satisfaction.’ – Tana French