It only takes one night to fall in love…
Pre-order the most romantic book of 2021 now!
‘So uplifting and wildly romantic’ MARIAN KEYES
‘Funny, engaging and sparkly’ JANE FALLON
‘I fell head over heels in love’ BETH O’LEARY
‘Sparkles on the page like champagne in the glass’ MILLY JOHNSON
‘The literary equivalent of opening a glass of wine with your best friend’ MHAIRI MCFARLANE
‘The kind of book you can’t put down, but also want to last forever’ EMILY HENRY
Within days of wishing she could change her life, Fran Cooper is acting assistant to a celebrity, on a yacht in the Mediterranean, and en route to a tiny Italian island and the glittering Crystal Ball, along with the world’s rich and famous.
When she – quite literally – bumps into a handsome American called Evan, a man able to keep his cool in the face of chaos, the magic really begins.
Evan makes her a promise: no last names, no life stories, just one unforgettable night. Yet Evan belongs at the Crystal Ball and Fran is a gatecrasher. They may be soulmates, but their homes are an ocean apart, and their lives a world apart. They’ll never meet again – unless, on a night like this, everything can change forever…
AUTHORS LOVE ON A NIGHT LIKE THIS:
‘Sparkling and gorgeously romantic’ SARAH MORGAN
‘Touching, hugely romantic and properly laugh-out-loud funny’ SOPHIA MONEY-COUTTS
‘The perfect balance between sparkly escapism and big-hearted realness’ SOPHIE RANALD
‘As warm as a hug but as funny as a night out with the girls’ LAURA JANE WILLIAMS
‘Perfect, escapist fiction’ LIA LOUIS
‘You will not want to miss your invite to this ball’ CRESSIDA MCLAUGHLIN
‘Full of Lindsey’s trademark warmth and wit’ ALEX BROWN
‘Everything a perfect and iconic romcom should be’ CARMEL HARRINGTON
Don’t miss the most romantic story of 2021 from the bestselling author!
About the author
Lindsey Kelk is a Sunday Times bestselling author. Born and brought up in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, she worked as a children's editor before moving to New York and becoming a full-time writer. She now lives in LA.Lindsey’s novels include the I Heart books, the Girl series, several standalones, and a children's series, Cinders & Sparks. Lindsey also co-hosts the beauty podcast, Full Coverage, as well as Tights and Fights a wrestling podcast.
- PRAISE FOR ON A NIGHT LIKE THIS
- ‘A feel-good tale guaranteed to make you forget all the bad stuff’ The Sun
- ‘For brilliantly written pure escapism, Lindsey Kelk’s On a Night Like This conjures up a modern-day Cinderella story with some killer one liners’ Stylist
- ‘Funny and feel-good, this is another brilliant read from Lindsey Kelk’ Closer
- ‘Lindsey Kelk is a serious comic talent’ Emma Hughes, The Guardian
- ‘We all need an escape at times, and who better to serve a delicious, escapist romance?’ Woman and Home
- ‘Heartwarming and full of humour’ Prima
- ‘We loved this feel-good book’ Bella