Gripping, twisty and full of sun-soaked suspense, One of the Girls is the electric new thriller from the Sunday Times bestselling author of The Castaways
‘An addictive sun-soaked thriller’ MARIE CLAIRE
‘Talk about twists and turns’ EMMA STONEX
‘Suffused with menace’ GILLIAN MCALLISTER
‘Utterly addictive . . . her best yet’ ERIN KELLY
One of us is a liar.
One of us is a stranger.
One of us is a cheater.
But who could be a killer?
The six of us arrived on the beautiful, sunbaked island of Aegos to leave it all behind, our suitcases packed with flip flops and beach towels, our heads full of dreams for the perfect weekend away with friends…
On the first night, we laughed and danced under the stars.
On the second night we went skinny dipping in the warm, summer sea.
On the third night the wine loosened our tongues, the lies spilling and the masks starting to slip.
And on the final night it all ignited as we celebrated at the beach party – for someone, the holiday in Greece would be their last…
About the author
Sunday Times bestseller Lucy Clarke writes from a beach hut, using the inspiration from the wild south coast to craft her stories. Her debut novel, The Sea Sisters, was a Richard & Judy Book Club pick, and she has since published A Single Breath, The Blue/No Escape, Last Seen, You Let Me In, and The Castaways, which was a Waterstones Thriller of the Month. Lucy lives by the sea with her husband and two children.Keep in touch with Lucy:www.lucy-clarke.comwww.facebook.com/lucyclarkeauthor
- ‘Lucy Clarke goes from strength to strength; this utterly addictive, trouble-in-paradise novel is her best yet. The plot shifts like sand beneath the reader’s feet’ ERIN KELLY
- ‘I’m breathless, I raced through the last third hardly coming up for air. Talk about twists and turns . . . This is going to blow everyone’s socks off!’ EMMA STONEX
- ‘I loved One Of The Girls: beautiful writing, suffused with menace, complicated female heroines, and an ending I couldn’t predict’ GILLIAN MCALLISTER
- ‘Deliciously escapist and addictive, Lucy Clarke expertly juggles the secret desires and deceptions of six fascinating women. I really couldn’t stop reading’ KATE RIORDAN
- ‘Compelling and clever, One of the Girls is expertly plotted and atmospheric with deft characterisation’ JANE SHEMILT
- ‘An addictive sun-soaked thriller with a killer twist. Unmissable’ MARIE CLAIRE
- ‘Packed with secrets, drama and all the complexities of female friendship and the darkness that lurks within us, One of the Girls is the perfect beach read!’ ALLIE REYNOLDS
- ‘I loved the vivid setting of the Greek island. I felt like I was there – hearing, smelling and tasting everything as the sense of unease and mystery expertly unfolded. An immersive, clever and compelling read with memorable characters at its heart’ KAREN HAMILTON
- ‘This was a delicious escape from the world, not to mention as close as I’ll get to a Greek Island for a while. I loved it!’ SALLY HEPWORTH
- ‘Beautifully escapist and brilliantly suspenseful. I devoured it – and loved every minute. With the sun-soaked setting and the emotionally-driven mystery, it’s got all the hallmarks of a classic Lucy Clarke novel’ EMYLIA HALL
- ‘An exquisite setting that crackles with tension . . . Lucy Clarke has proved, once again, that she is a master of the thriller genre’ JULIE CLARK