A magical adventure to delight the imagination. The curl-up-on-the-sofa snuggle of a series from a uniquely talented author.
Tilly Pages is a bookwanderer; she can travel inside books, and even talk to the characters she meets there. But Tilly’s powers are put to the test when fairytales start leaking book magic and causing havoc . . .
On a wintery visit to Paris, Tilly and her best friend Oskar bravely bookwander into the land of fairytales to find that characters are getting lost, stories are all mixed-up, and mysterious plot holes are opening without warning. Can Tilly work out who, or what, is behind the chaos so everyone gets their happily-ever-after?
The second enthralling tale in the bestselling PAGES & CO series.
About the author
Anna James is a writer and journalist living in London. Anna was Book News Editor at The Bookseller magazine and was Literary Editor of Elle UK. Anna has also written for The Pool, The LA Times, The Financial Times and The Independent, as well as making bookish YouTube videos as A Case For Books. She hosts literary events and panels and is the co-founder and host of the YA Salon in London. She was shortlisted for the Kim Scott Walwyn Award for Women in Publishing in 2015, and the London Book Fair Trailblazers Award in 2016.
- ‘A delight from first page to last’ Mail on Sunday
- ‘Enchanting debut’ Independent
- ‘Inspiring read’ Hello! Magazine
- ‘A lovely and enchanting read, whether you’re 9 years old or 49 years old’ The Belfast Telegraph
- ‘A warm tribute to the joy of stories, Tilly and the Bookwanderers is a thoroughly entertaining magical adventure which will chime with anyone who can’t resist just one more chapter’ The Booktrust