The long-awaited sequel to the international bestseller PS, I Love You!
It’s been seven years since Holly Kennedy’s husband died – six since she read his final letter, urging Holly to find the courage to forge a new life.
She’s proud of all the ways in which she has grown and evolved. But when a group inspired by Gerry’s letters, calling themselves the PS, I Love You Club, approaches Holly asking for help, she finds herself drawn back into a world that she worked so hard to leave behind.
Reluctantly, Holly begins a relationship with the club, even as their friendship threatens to destroy the peace she believes she has achieved. As each of these people calls upon Holly to help them leave something meaningful behind for their loved ones, Holly will embark on a remarkable journey – one that will challenge her to ask whether embracing the future means betraying the past, and what it means to love someone forever…
About the author
Cecelia Ahern was born and grew up in Dublin. Her novels have been translated into thirty-five languages and have sold more than twenty-five million copies in over fifty countries. Two of her books have been adapted as films and she has created several TV series.She and her books have won numerous awards, including the Irish Book Award for Popular Fiction for The Year I Met You.She lives in Dublin with her family.
- ‘A gorgeously hopeful, poignant story that is guaranteed to make readers weep but leave them with a warm heartl’ Irish Independent
- ‘Touching, full of humour…life-affirming. Ahern writes with honesty and empathy. I had a lump in my throat when I finished reading’ Irish Times
- ‘Explores one of the fundamentals of human experience with warmth, humour and pathos’ Sunday Independent
- ‘Cecelia Ahern is without a doubt an incredibly talented storyteller … heartbreaking, bittersweet and beautifully written’ RTE Guide
- ‘The book, like the first, spoke straight to my heart…perhaps it’s the realness and simplicity of Ahern’s observations that make it so impactful’ Irish News
- ‘Fans of PS, I Love You are in for a treat… Warmth emanates from the pages of this lovely, uplifting novel’ Good Housekeeping
- ‘A poignant, warm and hopeful novel’ Woman & Home
- ‘Wise and uplifting – but keep a box of tissues at the read. You’ll need it’ Sunday Express
- ‘I adored this uplifting story about hope and love’ Prima
- ‘Another weepy about grief and the enduring power of love’ Sunday Mirror
- ‘This is a novel to delight loyal fans and new readers alike’ Woman’s Weekly