‘A rising star in the romance world. Her books are wonderfully romantic, feel-good reads that end with me sighing over the last pages.’ Debbie Macomber, bestselling author of Any Dream Will Do
The perfect summer read from New York Times bestselling author RaeAnne Thayne
McKenzie and Ben need a second chance….
McKenzie Shaw would do anything for her beloved hometown of Haven Point. It may be small and struggling, but it’s never let her down…unlike gorgeous, infuriating Ben Kilpatrick.
He left Haven Point behind years ago, for good reason. Yet seeing the town through McKenzie’s eyes could change his mind.
If he can resolve the animosity crackling between them, Ben may have found the place where he can build ties and find healing…a place where love arrives when it’s least expected.
Praise for RaeAnne Thayne:
‘Entertaining, heart-wrenching, and totally involving, this multi¬threaded story overflows with characters readers will adore.’ Library Journal on Evergreen Springs (starred review)
‘RaeAnne Thayne is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors… Once you start reading, you aren’t going to be able to stop.’ Fresh Fiction
‘RaeAnne has a knack for capturing those emotions that come from the heart.’ RT Book Reviews
‘This quirky, funny, warmhearted romance will draw readers in and keep them enthralled to the last romantic page.’ Library Journal on Christmas in Snowflake Canyon
About the author
New York Times bestselling author RaeAnne Thayne finds inspiration in the beautiful northern Utah mountains where she lives with her family. Her books have won numerous honours, including four RITA Award nominations from Romance Writers of America and a Career Achievement Award from RT Book Reviews magazine. RaeAnne loves to hear from readers and can be reached through her website at www.raeannethayne.com.
- PRAISE FOR RAEANNE THAYNE:
- ‘Hope’s Crossing is a charming series that inspires hope and the belief miracles are possible.’ Debbie Macomber, #1 New York Times bestselling author
- ‘Small-town sensibilities drive this very sweet romance in which two people learn that everything that makes them good friends makes them easy to love.’ Library Journal on Blackberry Summer
- ‘Plenty of tenderness and Colorado sunshine flavor this pleasant escape.’ Publishers Weekly on Woodrose Mountain
- ‘Thayne, once again, delivers a heartfelt story of a caring community and a caring romance between adults who have triumphed over tragedies.’ Booklist on Woodrose Mountain
- ‘If you’re going read only one book this season, make it Blackberry Summer.’ Debbie Macomber, #1 New York Times bestselling author
- ‘…a sometimes heartbreaking tale of love and relationships in a small Colorado town… Poignant and sweet, this tale of second chances will appeal to fans of military-flavored sweet romance.’ Publisher’s Weekly on Christmas in Snowflake Canyon
- ‘Thayne pens another winner by combining her huge, boisterous cast of familiar, lovable characters with a beautiful setting and a wonderful story. Her main characters are strong and three-dimensional, with enough heat between them to burn the pages.’ RT Book Reviews on Currant Creek Valley
- ‘An unlikely pair of damaged protagonists find healing, purpose, and love in this quirky, funny, warmhearted romance that will draw readers in and keep them enthralled until the last romantic page.’ Library Journal on Christmas in Snowflake Canyon