Welcome to Gold Valley, Oregon in the uplifting new novel from New York Times bestselling author Maisey Yates.
An unforgettable love story about what happens when opposites attract.
“a perceptive writer whose sassy, sexy, sparkling novels run much deeper than the average romantic confections – Lancashire Post
Olivia Logan has a plan: win back her ex by making him see what he’s missing!
First she needs to find a man who’s willing to play along. With his laid-back cowboy charm, Luke Hollister is an unlikely hero—but he wants her help convincing her father to sell him land, which means he needs her as much as she needs him.
Good girl Olivia has always been off limits to Luke.So why does she get to him like no one else? Luke ‘s supposed to help her win back another man…not keep her in his arms. But now that he has her there, he’s not sure he wants to let go.
About the author
New York Times bestselling author Maisey Yates lives in rural Oregon with her three children and her husband, whose chiseled jaw and arresting features continue to make her swoon. She feels the epic trek she takes several times a day from her office to her coffee maker is a true example of her pioneer spirit.
- ‘Fans of Robyn Carr and RaeAnne Thayne will enjoy [Yates’s] small-town romance.’ Booklist on Part Time Cowboy
- ‘Passionate, energetic and jam-packed with personality.’USATODAY.com’s Happy Ever After blog on Part Time Cowboy
- ‘Yates writes a story with emotional depth, intense heartache and love that is hard fought for and eventually won in the second Copper Ridge installment… This is a book readers will be telling their friends about.’ RT Book Reviews on Brokedown Cowboy
- ‘Wraps up nicely, leaving readers with a desire to read more about the feisty duo.’ -Publishers Weekly on Bad News Cowboy
- ‘The setting is vivid, the secondary characters charming, and the plot has depth and interesting twists. But it is the hero and heroine who truly drive this story.’ BookPage on Bad News Cowboy