WINNER OF THE PETA BEST VEGAN COOKBOOK AWARD, 2020
BOSH! are back with over 100 mouthwatering plant-based dishes you can get on the table in 30 minutes or less
The fourth cookery book from Sunday Times No.1 bestselling authors Henry and Ian, aka ‘the vegan Jamie Olivers’, packed with outrageously tasty, super speedy dishes made without meat, eggs or dairy, perfect for weeknight dinners after a long day, fast breakfasts to supercharge the family, or Sunday meal prep for the week ahead.
In just 30 minutes flat, you’ll be creating fragrant curries, hearty stews, comfort food for cold nights (just have a taste of the Ultimate Vegan Mac and Cheese!), indulgent puds, delicious rice and noodle dishes, and one-pan wonders.
No fancy kit, no out-there ingredients. You’ll be able to get all the bits and pieces you need from your nearest major supermarket. Everything has been tried and tested and is bursting with flavour.
Let vegan food never be called bland, because – honestly? – this might just be their tastiest collection of recipes yet as well as their quickest.
About the author
Lifelong friends from Sheffield, Henry and Ian are the guys behind BOSH! – the biggest plant-based video channel on Facebook. Totally powered by plants, BOSH! create mouthwatering meat- and dairy-free recipes that are shared across the globe, reaching over 25 million people a month.
- ‘Fast and flipping fresh’ Metro
- ‘A global phenomenon’ YOU Magazine
- ‘The new stars of plant-based eating’MAIL ON SUNDAY
- ‘The vegan Jamie Olivers’ THE TIMES
- ‘The Ant and Dec of the vegan world’.HEAT
- ‘Plant and Dec’ THE SUN
- ‘Satisfied even this die-hard carnivore’ SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
- ‘Inspiring’ GUARDIAN
- ‘BOSH! have made veganism genuinely cool’ DAILY MAIL
- Praise for BOSH! The Cookbook:
- “A really great cookbook with over 140 recipes to use every day.” HAIRY BIKERS
- “I love the BOSH! boys, their energy and their totally original,exciting approach to simple, tasty plant-based food.” Anna Jones, author of A Modern Way to Eat
- “Ian Theasby and Henry Firth from “BOSH!” create simple and imaginative vegan recipes which are filmed and broadcast to over 1.4m Facebook users. Their videos are short, intoxicating, with no agenda or fuss – just showcasing delicious, comforting food that happens to be meat free.” BBC Radio 4