Penguin Blue is back, in a swashbuckling new adventure about pirates, treasure, and friendship!
A pirate hat.
A sunny day.
For Penguin Blue
A game to play.
Your favourite Penguin and his friends are back in a new adventure, and this time they’re pirates – ARRRRR!
Sailing the seven seas in search of treasure, Captain Blue and his friends are unexpectedly SUNK! But with a shipwreck to explore and a mysterious stranger on a desert island to meet, they might still find some treasure after all…
The fourth book from the award-winning, bestselling picture book star Rob Biddulph.
About the author
Rob is an award-winning designer, and a full-time author and illustrator. By night he makes up silly stories for his three daughters, and draws pictures to go with them.He lives and works in London, and his first book was the Waterstone’s Children’s Book Prize-winning Blown Away, starring Penguin Blue. You can visit Rob, Penguin Blue and all their friends at www.robbiddulph.com.
- Praise for Sunk!:
- “Now Penguin Blue is back with another funny and charming rhyming tale about pirates, friendship and teamwork.” Huffington Post UK
- “Biddulph’s rhyme is full of shout-out fun and his beautifully detailed illustrations,e specially of the underwater scenes, make this an absolute treasure chest of a book” Sally Morris, Daily Mail
- Praise for GRRRRR!:
- ‘Vibrant colours and characters plus rhyming text make it a delight to read aloud.’ Huffington Post
- ‘Joyful and uplifting. Superb.’ Daily Mail
- ‘Totally grrrrreat in every respect.’ The Bookbag
- ‘The rhyme is so skillful and pacey it could give the Gruffalo a run for its money.’ Children’s Books Ireland
- Praise for Blown Away:
- ‘Best children’s book of the year.’ Observer
- ‘[A] gem of a book … Beautifully illustrated and wittily written.’ Standard
- ‘This book is capital B Brilliant.’ The Bookbag
- ‘Told in captivating rhyme, with plenty of jokes sprinkled through the text and illustrations, Biddulph’s tale is a travelling adventure.’ Time Out