Two gripping novellas from the No.1 international bestselling author
Women Without Mercy
Ingrid gave up her career to support her husband. Now he’s having an affair.
Birgitta is avoiding the doctor. No one can see the bruises her husband leaves.
Victoria left Russia to marry a man she met online. But he is nothing like she imagined.
Maybe the only way out is to commit three perfect murders…
Truth or Dare
Best friends Liv, Martina, Max and Anton are spending New Year’s Eve together.
But each of them is keeping a terrible secret.
When a game of truth or dare takes a dark turn, the shocking truth emerges.
Not everyone will live to see the chime of midnight…
To avoid disappointment, please note that these two novellas have been previously published separately
About the author
Camilla Lackberg is a worldwide bestseller renowned for her brilliant contemporary psychological thrillers. Her novels have sold over 29 million copies in 60 countries with translations into 43 languages.
- Praise for Camilla Lackberg:
- ‘A sexy, sensational novel with intoxicating vengeance and an unexpected tenderness – The Golden Cage is tensely and skillfully drawn’ Karin Slaughter
- ‘Lackberg’s new embrace of a terrifying revenge scenario furnishes visceral psychological crime.’ Financial Times
- ‘The Golden Cage is a twisting, brutal tale of betrayal and revenge. Lackberg paints a vivid portrait of a dark and complicated anti-heroine who is both the abused and abuser, victim and victimizer. A chilling, timely read sure to thrill her international legion of fans!’ Lisa Unger,New York Times bestselling author of The Stranger Inside
- ‘A wonderful, take-no-prisoners mashup of Gone Girl, Billions, and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ Chris Bohjalian, New York Times best-selling author of The Flight Attendant and The Red Lotus
- ‘Camilla Läckberg is a master of psychological suspense: she grabbed me by the throat with this sharply written, wildly entertaining tale of wealth, power and revenge and kept me up straight through the night’ Cristina Alger, New York Times best-selling author of Girls Like Us
- ‘Domesticity and brutality are Lackberg staples… Tightly plotted… Unflinching’ Sunday Times
- ‘Heart-stopping and heart-warming … a masterclass in Scandinavian crime writing’ Val McDermid
- ‘Pacy … with flashing insight into the dark places of the psyche’ Sunday Times
- ‘A top-class Scandinavian crime writer’ The Times
- ‘The rock star of Nordic Noir’ Independent
- ‘Lackberg is an expert at mixing scenes of domestic cosiness with blood-curdling horror’ Guardian
- ‘Both chilling and thrilling’ Sun
- ‘A satisfying and counterintuitive clash between the cosy and gruesome strands of the genre’ Guardian