Filled with gorgeous illustrations and artwork from HBO’s hit series, The Art of Game of Thrones is the definitive Game of Thrones art collection.
The official collection of behind the scenes concept art and production design from HBO’s landmark TV show Game of Thrones. Learn how BAFTA and Emmy award-winning production designer Deborah Riley and her team brought to life the iconic locations of Westeros and beyond.
One of 4 comprehensive and officially licensed Game of Thrones retrospective books from HarperVoyager.
• UNMATCHED DEPTH – 432 pages of concept art, sketches, and production design images covering Game of Thrones seasons 1-8.
• DETAILED REVELATIONS – Comprehensive behind the scenes details covering the design of iconic locations such as King’s Landing, Winterfell, Dragonstone, and Castle Black.
• CONTRIBUTIONS FROM THE CREATORS – Authored by production designer Deborah Riley and including an exclusive foreword from Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss and preface from Emmy Award-winning production designer Gemma Jackson.
• A PRESTIGE COFFEE TABLE BOOK – Deluxe 9.75 × 13 inch format.
• A SOUGHT-AFTER GIFT FOR FANS – Released in time for the holiday season, this is the perfect Game of Thrones gift for fans and collectors.
About the author
Deborah Riley started her design study as an architecture student at Australia’s University of Queensland and went on to complete a stage design degree at the National Institute of Dramatic Art. In 2013 she was hired as the production designer for the fourth season of HBO’s Game of Thrones. Since then she has earned four consecutive Emmy Awards, three Art Directors Guild Awards, and a BAFTA for her work on the show.Jody Revenson has written extensively about the Harry Potter films, with her most recent books being Harry Potter: Spells & Charms: A Movie Scrapbook and Harry Potter: Hogwarts: A Movie Scrapbook. In her first foray into the wizarding world, she edited and contributed to the New York Times bestsellers Harry Potter: Film Wizardry and Harry Potter: Page to Screen.
- ‘It’s so beautiful I could cry. I won’t, though. Probably … Everything about these books is, as you can probably guess, gorgeous’Winter is Coming
- ‘Game of Thrones’ singular attention to detail is painstakingly and lavishly chronicled in this trio of stunning coffee-table books from Insight Editions covering all eight seasons and focusing on, respectively, the museum-quality production art and designs from sketch to screen; still photos capturing the show’s most iconic and cinematic scenes along with intimate never-seen off-screen moments; and an in-depth look at the creation of the epic costumes across Westeros, from the sun-drenched denizens of Dorne to the Wildlings beyond the Wall’Yahoo