Let’s follow the footprints!
Let’s hunt for some clues!
Left footprint! Right footprint!
No time to lose!
As everybody knows, Red-Footed Boobies are fabulous bakers. But when Desmond’s frangipane tart goes missing amidst a flurry of footprints, the Blue-Footed Booby becomes the chief suspect. But all is not as it seems…
Featuring one of the stars of Draw With Rob (video number 24), this is a gloriously silly rhyming story about the perils of jumping to conclusions. Perfect read-aloud fun for children aged 3+!
About the author
Rob is the award-winning creator of MANY bestselling books, and is owned by Ringo, the spaniel. They live in a house in London with their family, and Rob has been barking up the RIGHT tree for a while now – his picture books have won many prizes and are loved by children all over the world. You can visit Rob and all his friends at www.robbiddulph.com.
- Praise for GRRRRR!:
- ‘Vibrant colours and characters plus rhyming text make it a delight to read aloud.’ Huffington Post
- ‘Joyful and uplifting. Superb.’ Daily Mail
- ‘Totally grrrrreat in every respect.’ The Bookbag
- ‘The rhyme is so skillful and pacey it could give the Gruffalo a run for its money.’ Children’s Books Ireland
- Praise for Blown Away:
- ‘Best children’s book of the year.’ Observer
- ‘[A] gem of a book … Beautifully illustrated and wittily written.’ Standard
- ‘This book is capital B Brilliant.’ The Bookbag
- ‘Told in captivating rhyme, with plenty of jokes sprinkled through the text and illustrations, Biddulph’s tale is a travelling adventure.’ Time Out