David Walliams’ bestselling book The Boy in the Dress has gone FULL COLOUR in a brand-new anniversary edition. This beautiful hardback gift book is the perfect present for children of any age, and contains an introduction from David Walliams himself. Available for a limited time only!
A highly collectable edition for fans old and new.
About the author
David Walliams has revolutionised reading for children and become one of the most influential children’s writers today. The Boy in the Dress is his ground-breaking first novel. Since its publication in 2008, Walliams has seen unprecedented growth with global sales exceeding 32 million copies, and his books translated into fifty-three languages.
- ‘[Walliams’ books] are brilliantly, beautifully and seemingly effortlessly written … Mr Dahl finally has a worthy successor’ Telegraph
- ‘Walliams understands something crucial about children and stories’ Metro
- “A great comic tale… Walliams is a natural wit” – Evening Standard
- “Well written, funny, touching” – Observer
- “A passionate celebration of individuality” – Telegraph
- “Believable characters and a story that’s original and intriguing” ***** – Heat
- “Charming, funny” – The Times
- “Has a lovely, Dahlian fluency to it” – Time Out