What if it really was Christmas every day?
Gwen has had quite the year. Newly single and in trouble at work, a family Christmas could be exactly what she needs – fresh country air, piles of presents and festive films. But since when were families relaxing? Between her parents interfering in her love life, fighting with her sister and an awkward run-in with Dev, the boy next door, Gwen is grateful that Christmas only comes but once a year.
But when someone in her family makes a Christmas wish, she wakes up to discover she has to relive the day all over again.
As Gwen does her best to grant the wish, she begins to realize that even the people closest to us have secrets of their own, and just because her heart is broken, doesn’t mean it can’t be fixed with a little Christmas magic…
AUTHORS LOVE LINDSEY KELK
‘So uplifting and wildly romantic’ MARIAN KEYES
‘Funny, engaging and sparkly’ JANE FALLON
‘I fell head over heels in love’ BETH O’LEARY
‘Sparkles on the page like champagne in the glass’ MILLY JOHNSON
‘The literary equivalent of opening a glass of wine with your best friend’ MHAIRI MCFARLANE
‘The kind of book you can’t put down, but also want to last forever’ EMILY HENRY
About the author
Lindsey Kelk is a Sunday Times bestselling author, podcaster and prolific tweeter. Born and brought up in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, Lindsey has written sixteen novels for adults, including the I Heart series, the Girl series, and the children’s book series, Cinders and Sparks. A fan of lipstick, pro-wrestling and cats, she now lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Jeff, and their two cats.
- PRAISE FOR LINDSEY KELK’S ROMCOMS:
- ’As warm and satisfying as a hot chocolate on a winter’s day’ HEAT
- ‘We loved this feel-good book’ Bella
- ‘Funny and feel-good, this is another brilliant read from Lindsey Kelk’ Closer
- ‘We all need an escape at times, and who better to serve a delicious, escapist romance?’ Woman’s Weekly
- ‘Another perfect romantic comedy from Lindsey Kelk, who always gets the balance of rom and com exactly right’ Sarra Manning, RED
- ‘Swoops you up and fills your heart with such joy’ GIOVANNA FLETCHER
- ‘Sparkling and gorgeously romantic’ SARAH MORGAN
- ‘Touching, hugely romantic and properly laugh-out-loud funny’ SOPHIA MONEY-COUTTS
- ‘I laughed and cried with every chapter, I never wanted it to end’ LUCY VINE
- ‘Utterly brilliant: super smart, achingly funny and just impossible to put down’ ROSIE WALSH
- ‘The perfect balance between sparkly escapism and big-hearted realness’ SOPHIE RANALD
- ‘As warm as a hug but as funny as a night out with the girls’ LAURA JANE WILLIAMS
- ‘Perfect, escapist fiction’ LIA LOUIS
- ‘You will not want to miss your invite to this ball’ CRESSIDA MCLAUGHLIN
- ‘Full of Lindsey’s trademark warmth and wit’ ALEX BROWN
- ‘Everything a perfect and iconic romcom should be’ CARMEL HARRINGTON