Passion. Love. Betrayal. And a very dramatic climax… The Unbreakable Trilogy reaches its unforgettable conclusion. A must-read for fans of erotic romance.
From Primula Bond, author of Sunday Times bestselling The Silver Chain and The Golden Locket.
“You don’t know how beautiful you are, Serena. That’s the danger.”
Engaged to be married, life should be blissful for Gustav and Serena. It should be a time of happiness; a time to plan their wedding and their future together.
But the ghosts of Gustav’s past have returned to haunt him, and one in particular casts a dangerous shadow over their relationship.
Margot, Gustav’s bitter and twisted ex-wife, is determined to destroy everything that Gustav holds dear. Starting with Serena…
From the glamour of Paris to the exotic wilds of Morocco, The Diamond Ring will take you on a sensual, sexy journey like no other – with a finale you won’t forget.
About the author
Primula Bond is an Oxford-educated mother of three boys and has lived in London and Cairo. She currently lives in Hampshire with her husband and younger sons and works part-time as a legal secretary for criminal defence lawyers as well as writing freelance 'human interest' features for the national press.Primula offers a critique service for aspiring erotic and romantic writers through the online Writers Workshop.You can keep up to date with Primula by following her on Twitter @PrimulaBond.
- Praise for The Silver Chain:
- ‘Exciting and dripping with drama, Serena and Gustav’s passionate journey is one readers won’t forget… after finishing this story fans will be begging for the second instalment.’ (Romantic Times Book Reviews)
- ‘I enjoyed The Silver Chain for its lush, poetically descriptive prose as well as the slow, sensual burn that ignited within the first pages and teased me along until the very end.’ (Literary Vixens)
- ‘I couldn’t wait to learn more about Gustav. He was the perfect mix of sexy, mysterious and intriguingly tortured… I can’t wait to read The Golden Locket.’ (The Reading Cow)
- ‘Amazingly different erotic romance. I really loved the book.’ (BJ’s Book Blog)