THE #2 SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
‘The last untold account of the biggest crisis to hit the royals since the abdication … Explosive biography by Britain’s top royal author … A gripping story of human frailty, love, loss, sadness, and tragedy’ Daily Mail
In her relationship with Charles that has survived for more than forty years, Camilla’s story has seen a great many myths. This book is the definitive account.
The relationship between Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, is one of the most remarkable love stories of the age. It has endured against all the odds, and in the process nearly destroyed the British monarchy. It is a rich and remarkable story that has never been properly told – indeed, it is one of the most extraordinary, star-crossed love stories of the past fifty years.
About the author
Penny Junor is a frequent commentator on the Royal Family on TV and in the press. She is the author of a number of bestselling royal and political biographies.
- ‘Exceptionally well-informed biography’ Daily Telegraph
- ‘Unflinching biography’ Evening Standard
- ‘A heartwarming tale’ The Times
- Praise for ‘Prince Harry: Brother, Soldier, Son’:
- ‘A good read … this is a book about what it is like to have your world implode when you are 13 years old, to grow up as the ‘spare’ of a famously dead mother, to be a normal bloke in an utterly abnormal position’ Telegraph
- ‘Royal biographer Penny Junor goes beneath the clichés in her new book, Prince Harry’ Express
- ‘The kind of authoritative, compassionate and revealing royal biography we have come to expect from Penny’ Choice magazine
- ‘Junor’s unique access to those close to the Royal family has enabled her to build up an intimate portrait’ Daily Mail