The gripping new thriller from the No.1 Sunday Times bestseller Jeffery Deaver
Unique Investigator Colter Shaw is searching for the answer to his father’s final, posthumous riddle. It will lead him to evidence that will topple the secretive espionage company, BlackBridge.
He believes BlackBridge to be responsible for his father’s murder and brother’s disappearance. They can outmanoeuvre anyone, as the long trail of bodies behind them can confirm.
But they haven’t yet met Colter Shaw.
Don’t slip up.
This time the stakes are huge – the fate of a nation is in Colter’s hands. He must find the solution as to why his father died – but to do that he needs to stay alive…
- Praise for The Colter Shaw series:
- “Gripping and ingenious tale of greed and deception in the American wilderness” The Times Thriller of the Month
- “Deaver balances suspense and plausibility perfectly…This is a perfect jumping-on point for readers new to one of today’s top contemporary thrillers writers.” Publishers Weekly
- “Deaver’s reputation as a master of the corkscrewing plot is well earned… Colter Shaw seems certain to become an enduring series lead.” Booklist
- Praise for The Never Game:
- ‘The Never Game is the very definition of a page-turner’ Ian Rankin
- ‘Terrific writing, vivid and raw, Deaver grips from the very first line and never lets up. He is, hands-down, one of the finest thriller writers of our time’ Peter James
- ‘Nailbiting’ Guardian
- ‘Deaver is a masterful storyteller and he’s on top form with The Never Game’ Daily Express
- ‘As always, Deaver gets you in his stealthy grip on page one, and then takes you on a wild and inventive ride …this time with new star character Colter Shaw. No one in the world does this kind of thing better than Deaver’ Lee Child
- ‘Masterful storytelling — The Never Game is Deaver’s most riveting, most twisty, most unputdownable novel yet’ Karin Slaughter
- ‘Lightning-fast and loaded with twists, The Never Game is a thrill a minute from one of the best. Don’t miss it’ Harlan Coben
- ‘Jeffery Deaver scores yet again with a fascinating new detective, Colter Shaw, and a plot as full of thrills and twists and turns as you would expect from him. With The Never Game you know you are in the hands of a master. But be warned—don’t start this too late in the evening because sleep would be an annoying interruption once you’ve started reading!’ Peter Robinson