From Number One bestselling picture book duo, David Walliams and Tony Ross, comes this explosively funny space adventure for children of 3 and up.
Two big hippos.
One ENORMOUS dream.
Who can make it to the moon first?
3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .
Introducing a wonderfully charming and funny new picture book from two superstars!
About the author
David Walliams has revolutionised reading for children and become one of the most influential children’s writers today. Since the publication of his ground-breaking first novel, The Boy in the Dress (2008), Walliams has seen unprecedented growth with global sales exceeding 32 million copies, and his books translated into 53 languages. Born in London, Tony Ross went to art school in Liverpool. His cartoons have appeared in famous publications the world over. His first book, Hugo and the Wicked Winter, was published in 1972. Tony has since written over 100 books and illustrated over 2000! His creations Towser and The Little Princess have been turned into TV series. David and Tony have worked on six bestselling picture books together, and nine of David’s phenomenally successful children’s novels. David and Tony also collaborated on the 2017 World Book Day title, BLOB, and on the blockbuster collections, The World’s Worst Children 1, 2 and 3.
- PRAISE FOR DAVID WALLIAMS:“A pleasure to read. A beguilingly funny, original and thought-provoking tale… hilarious” Amanda Craig, The Times
- “I absolutely love David Walliams’s books. In a few more years they will become classics.” – Sue Townsend, author of Adrian Mole
- “A triumphant mix of wit and warmth” – Telegraph Books of the Year
- “a new Roald Dahl” – The Times
- “Another triumph for David Walliams. His books are a breath of wonderful fresh air” – The Sun