Temptation would test them…
The second novel in the Unbreakable Trilogy, The Golden Locket follows Gustav and Serena to New York.
Ensconced in their Manhattan penthouse, all seems blissfully happy for Gustav and Serena. Still in the first flush of love, they have every satisfaction they could need.
But as they enjoy their New York pleasure ground, ghosts start to emerge from Gustav’s past, and when his damaged younger brother, Pierre, comes back into his life, he brings with him a dangerous threat…
With temptation waiting at every turn, can Gustav and Serena survive all the excitement that the Big Apple holds?
The sexy sequel to Primula Bond’s The Silver Chain. Perfect for fans of erotic romance.
About the author
Primula Bond is an Oxford-educated mother of three boys and has lived in London and Cairo. She currently lives in Hampshire with her husband and younger sons and works part-time as a legal secretary for criminal defence lawyers as well as writing freelance 'human interest' features for the national press.Primula offers a critique service for aspiring erotic and romantic writers through the online Writers Workshop.You can keep up to date with Primula by following her on Twitter @PrimulaBond.
- Praise for The Silver Chain:
- ‘Exciting and dripping with drama, Serena and Gustav’s passionate journey is one readers won’t forget… after finishing this story fans will be begging for the second instalment.’ (Romantic Times Book Reviews)
- ‘I enjoyed The Silver Chain for its lush, poetically descriptive prose as well as the slow, sensual burn that ignited within the first pages and teased me along until the very end.’ (Literary Vixens)
- ‘I couldn’t wait to learn more about Gustav. He was the perfect mix of sexy, mysterious and intriguingly tortured… I can’t wait to read The Golden Locket.’ (The Reading Cow)
- ‘Amazingly different erotic romance. I really loved the book.’ (BJ’s Book Blog)