READ BY HARRY ENFIELD. An exciting picture book and audio, featuring brand new characters and a fantastic repertoire of voices from the talented Harry Enfield drawing from the wonderful imagination of best selling Childrens book author and illustrator Oliver Jeffers.
READ BY HARRY ENFIELD. When life in the forest begins to change; when trees mysteriously lose their branches, when whole tree trunks start to disappear, when homes are lost, the only course of action for the forest dwellers is to begin a full scale investigation. Alibis must be proved, clues must be sought but even so, blame is never far from anyone’s thoughts.
Who is the perpetrator of this heinous crime? Will justice be done?
About the author
Oliver Jeffers graduated from The University of Ulster in 2001 with First Class honours. His outstanding talent has been recognised by several high-profile awards, including the Nestlé Children’s Book Prize Gold Award. ‘Lost and Found’ animation was broadcast on Channel 4. Oliver lives and works in Brookyln, New York.
- “Pulls readers into a world of mystery and dreamlike imagery… Jeffers’ unique style takes the picture book to a high level of brilliance and fun.” Irish Examiner
- Praise for ‘The Incredible Book Eating Boy:
- “Mouth-wateringly irresistible” The Guardian
- Praise for ‘Lost and Found’:
- ‘An uplifting story…pictures of such spare beauty…suffused with a dreamlike quality.’ Independent Online
- Praise for ‘How to Catch a Star’:
- ‘The best recent picture book by light years, is stylishly spellbinding.’ Telegraph
- ‘Hail to new talent… If only all picture books could be this good.’ The Bookseller