The Sunday Times and million copy bestseller returns with her most pulse-pounding, page-turning book yet.
Pre-order C.L Taylor’s next hit thriller now – the only book that will keep you glued to your sunlounger in Summer 2022!
Five years ago, Olivia Sutherland was convicted of plotting to murder her husband.
Now she’s finally free, Olivia has three goals. Repair her relationship with her teenage daughter. Clear her name.
And bring down her husband – the man who framed her.
Just how far is she willing to go to get what she wants? And how far will her husband go to stop her? Because his lies run deeper than Olivia could ever have imagined – and this time it’s not her freedom that’s in jeopardy, but her life…
About the author
C.L. Taylor is a Sunday Times bestselling author. Her psychological thrillers have sold over a million copies in the UK alone, been translated into over twenty languages, and optioned for television. Her 2019 novel, Sleep, was a Richard and Judy pick. C.L. Taylor lives in Bristol with her partner and son.
- Praise for C.L. Taylor:
- ‘Another twisty-turny and unputdownable read from the Queen of psychological thrillers. Her Last Holiday is a chillingly plausible tale of why you should never, ever go on a wellness retreat.’ Susi Holliday
- ‘An absolute belter of a novel. Cally is the absolute queen of the page turner.’ Elizabeth Haynes
- ‘An addictive page-turner that kept me reading through the night. Her Last Holiday is tightly plotted, with a cast of intriguing characters – none of whom are quite what they seem. Sure to be a huge hit!’ Lucy Clarke
- ‘Another corker! Her Last Holiday really doesn’t disappoint. Kept me hooked and kept me guessing.’ Jane Fallon
- ‘A thrilling, compelling read which delivered a fabulously satisfying ending. Clever, creepy and very intriguing. Loved it!’ Milly Johnson
- ‘I was glued from start to finish!’Shari Lapena
- ‘Shocking, compelling and entertaining.I thoroughly enjoyed every single page of it.’ Liz Nugent
- ‘This masterfully woven story comes together in a thrilling and unexpected climax.’Fiona Cummins
- ‘Wonderfully devious, clever cliffhangers and utterly addictive.’John Marrs
- ‘She’s done it again…what a brilliant read Strangers is.’Cass Green
- ‘Expertly woven and so pacy!’Holly Seddon
- ‘Twisty and clever.’Liz Barnsley
- ‘Great characters and a clever, complex and unpredictable plot.’Claire Douglas
- ‘Complex, absorbing, and brilliantly plotted.’Louise Jensen
- ‘A joy to read with a compelling plot, humour and a killer twist.’Mark Edwards
- ‘Clever, surprising and nuanced – C.L. Taylor is at the top of her game.’Gillian McAllister
- ‘A fast-moving thriller from one of the masters of the genre.’Sharon Bolton