The new murder mystery thriller from the No.1, million-copy bestseller
‘Compelling, up-all-night reading’ Erin Kelly
‘Atmosphere you can cut with a knife’Alex Michaelides
‘Cunningly constructed’ Louise Candlish
‘Gloriously twisty’ Ruth Ware
‘Will keep you guessing all the way to the end’ Daily Mail
Welcome to No.12 rue des Amants
A beautiful old apartment block, far from the glittering lights of the Eiffel Tower and the bustling banks of the Seine.
Where nothing goes unseen, and everyone has a story to unlock.
The watchful concierge
The scorned lover
The prying journalist
The naïve student
The unwanted guest
There was a murder here last night.
A mystery lies behind the door of apartment three.
Who holds the key?
Praise for the No.1 bestseller, Lucy Foley:
‘Gloriously escapist thrills from an Agatha Christie for the Instagram age’ Guardian
‘Thrilling’ The Times
‘Lucy Foley is really very clever’ Anthony Horowitz
‘A very modern Agatha Christie for the new roaring twenties’ Sarah Pinborough
‘Both a classic whodunnit and a very contemporary psychological thriller that left me guessing right to the end’ Kate Mosse
The Guest List was a Sunday Times No.1 bestseller for w/c 14/09/2022
The Guest List was the Goodreads Choice Awards winner for Crime & Mystery 2020
About the author
Lucy Foley is a No.1 Sunday Times bestselling author. Her contemporary murder mystery thrillers, The Hunting Party and The Guest List, have sold over a million copies worldwide and also hit the New York Times and Irish Times bestseller lists. The Guest List was a Waterstones Thriller of the Month selection, a Reese’s Book Club pick, it was chosen as one of The Times and Sunday Times Crime Books of the Year, and it won the Goodreads Choice Award for best mystery/thriller.Lucy’s novels have been translated into multiple languages and her journalism has appeared in publications such as Sunday Times Style, Grazia, ES Magazine, Vogue US, Elle, Tatler and Marie Claire. Lucy lives in Brussels with her husband their baby son.
- ‘Extremely evocative, with a richly-drawn atmosphere you can cut with a knife . . . Lucy Foley just keeps getting better and better’ Alex Michaelides
- ‘Lucy Foley leads the reader down the dark Paris side streets . . . Compelling, claustrophobic, up-all-night reading’ Erin Kelly
- ‘The streets of Paris have never looked darker, more opulent, or more sinister than in Lucy Foley’s gloriously twisty new novel’ Ruth Ware
- ‘Cunningly constructed, elegantly atmospheric, and with a vipers’ nest of fascinating, flawed characters, The Paris Apartment just might be my favourite Lucy Foley to date’ Louise Candlish
- ‘An intricate, atmospheric mystery set among the luxury and lies of the Parisian elite – fans of The Guest List are going to love it’ T M Logan
- ‘A sinister, seductive, twisting masterclass. Lucy Foley is a born storyteller, and The Paris Apartment is her best yet’ Chris Whitaker
- ‘Atmospheric, tense, and suspenseful . . . Lucy Foley has proven herself to be the modern day Agatha Christie’ Louise O’Neill
- ‘A slick, dark, and utterly compelling murder mystery. The richly atmospheric Parisian setting, coupled with a cast of intriguing characters, sets the perfect scene for murder!’ Lucy Clarke
- ‘A fast paced, twisty thriller . . . The Paris Apartment is multi stranded and crackles with menace’ Jane Shemilt
- ‘What happened behind the door of apartment number three? The creepy, twisty The Paris Apartment will keep you guessing all the way to the end’ Daily Mail
- ‘Foley proves once more that she is a thriller writer par excellence’ Cara Hunter
- ‘Turn off your phone and settle in’ Stylist
- ‘Absolutely immaculate and immensely satisfying – I couldn’t and wouldn’t put it down’ Lucy Mangan
- ‘The twistiest, most atmospheric thriller you will read in a long, long time’ Kate Hamer
- ‘WOW! A criminally cracking whodunnit’ Dreda Say Mitchell