Bound by passion, she was powerless to resist.
The Silver Chain is the first in the sexy, passionate and addictive Unbreakable Trilogy by Primula Bond.
One dark evening in London, photographer Serena Folkes is indulging her impulsive side with a night-time shoot. But someone is watching her – mysterious entrepreneur Gustav Levi. Serena doesn’t know it yet, but this handsome stranger will change her life forever…
Serena is fascinated by Gustav, the enigmatic owner of the Levi Gallery, and she soon feels an irresistible pull of attraction. The interest is mutual, and Gustav promises to launch Serena’s photographic career at his gallery, but only if Serena agrees to become his exclusive companion.
To mark their agreement, Gustav gives Serena a bracelet to wear at all times. Attached to it is a silver chain of which he is the keeper. With the chain Gustav controls Serena physically and symbolically – a sign that she is under his power.
As their passionate relationship intensifies, Gustav’s hold on the silver chain grows stronger. But will Gustav’s dark past tear them apart?
A seductive and beautifully written novel perfect for fans of erotic romance.
About the author
Primula Bond has had her novels Country Pleasures, Club Crème and Behind The Curtain and dozens of short stories published by Virgin Books. She also offers a critique service for aspiring erotic and romantic writers through Writers Workshop.
- Praise for The Silver Chain:
- ‘Exciting and dripping with drama, Serena and Gustav’s passionate journey is one readers won’t forget… after finishing this story fans will be begging for the second instalment.’ (Romantic Times Book Reviews)
- ‘I enjoyed The Silver Chain for its lush, poetically descriptive prose as well as the slow, sensual burn that ignited within the first pages and teased me along until the very end.’ (Literary Vixens)
- ‘I couldn’t wait to learn more about Gustav. He was the perfect mix of sexy, mysterious and intriguingly tortured… I can’t wait to read The Golden Locket.’ (The Reading Cow)
- ‘Amazingly different erotic romance. I really loved the book.’ (BJ’s Book Blog)